We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
TVs are a very popular item to buy during the holiday shopping season. Black Friday TV deals are great because the prices are too good to pass up. And even though Black Friday’s over now, it’s a good idea to look back and see what great deals looked like last year! Let’s face it — everyone could use an upgrade once in a while, especially since TV technology gets better and better each year.
Black Friday is without a doubt the best time to buy a TV, and we saw some amazing prices in 2022. But knowing how to separate the best deals from the “blah” deals is always important. We dug into the best Black Friday deals to help you navigate the craze and score rock-bottom prices on a brand-new screen.
Text DEALS to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live. And download the free KCL mobile app and set up deal alerts for TVs. Any time a great deal drops, we’ll let you know when and where to get it ASAP.
Cyber Monday TV Deals at Target in 2022
Cyber Monday TV Deals at Walmart in 2022
The Best TV Black Friday Deals in 2022
- Insignia 24-Inch Class F20 Series LED HD Smart Fire TV – $89.99
- Amazon Fire TV 50″ – $289.99
- Element 58″ 4K UHD Roku TV – As low as $259.99
- Element 65″ 4K UHD Roku TV – As low as $299.99
- JVC 32-Inch Class HD (720P) Roku Smart LED TV – $189.99
- TCL 75″ 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV – As low as $649.99
- LG 65″ Class 4K UHD OLED Web OS Smart TV, C2 Series – $1696.99
- SAMSUNG 65″ OLED 4K HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-In – $1797.99
Walmart TV Deals
Best Buy TV Deals
- Insignia 42″ Class F20 Series LED Full HD Smart Fire TV, $189.99 (reg. $269.99) at Best Buy
- TCL 50″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV, $239.99 (reg. $339.99) at Best Buy
- Toshiba 55″ Class C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV, $299.99 (reg. $469.99) at Best Buy
- Hisense 50″ Class U6H Series Quantum ULED 4K UHD Smart Google TV, $399.99 (reg. $599.99) at Best Buy
- LG 43″ Class NanoCell 75UQA Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV, $349.99 (reg. $449.99) at Best Buy
- Hisense 55″ Class U6GR Series Quantum ULED 4k UHD Smart Roku TV, $429.99 (reg. $599.99) at Best Buy
Amazon TV Deals
Target TV Deals
Where can I find the best Black Friday TV deals in 2023?
The best places for Black Friday TV deals are Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart.
If you’re looking for deep Black Friday discounts on top-rated smart TVs, Amazon and Best Buy are your best options. If you’re looking for a cheap TV (and aren’t as concerned with quality), look for Black Friday deals at Walmart or Amazon. You’ll be able to score a smart TV for less than $300 on Black Friday. Don’t dismiss other top retailers though — Target rolls out a few killer TV deals for Black Friday, too (and you can save an extra 5% with a Target RedCard).
Aim to save 30% – 50% on TVs with Black Friday deals.
You’ll see a lot of TV deals on Black Friday, so comparing all the discounts, prices, and dollars off can get confusing. Stick to these four basic guidelines to help narrow your search:
- Keep a goal of 30% – 50% savings in mind as you weed out the best deals.
- Dismiss any TV deals for less than 20% off regular prices.
- The best deals are for 40% – 50% off (you may have to hunt, but they’re out there).
- If you can save 30% on a top-rated TV from LG, Samsung, or Sony, you’re getting a good deal.
Next, check out all these Best Buy hacks to save the most on electronics.