We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
It’s time to talk about Black Friday TV deals because the prices are too good to pass up. Let’s face it — everyone could use an upgrade once in a while, especially since TV technology gets better and better each year. I’m still sporting my basic 40-inch Vizio from 2015, so I’m hunting for discounts this year.
Black Friday is without a doubt the best time to buy a TV, and we’re already seeing big things for 2022. But knowing how to separate the best deals from the “blah” deals will be just as important this year. I dug into the best Black Friday deals to help you navigate the craze and score rock-bottom prices on a brand-new screen.
Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live. And download the free KCL mobile app and set up deal alerts for TVs. Any time a great deal drops, we’ll let you know when and where to get it ASAP.
Cyber Monday TV Deals at Target
Cyber Monday TV Deals at Walmart
The Best TV Black Friday Deals Happening Now
Walmart TV Deals
Best Buy TV Deals
- Insignia 42″ Class F20 Series LED Full HD Smart Fire TV, $169.99 (reg. $269.99) at Best Buy
- TCL 50″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV, $239.99 (reg. $339.99) at Best Buy
- Toshiba 55″ Class C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV, $289.99 (reg. $469.99) at Best Buy
- Hisense 50″ Class U6H Series Quantum ULED 4K UHD Smart Google TV, $339.99 (reg. $599.99) at Best Buy
- LG 43″ Class NanoCell 75UQA Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV, $349.99 (reg. $449.99) at Best Buy
- Hisense 55″ Class U6GR Series Quantum ULED 4k UHD Smart Roku TV, $369.99 (reg. $599.99) at Best Buy
Amazon TV Deals
- Hisense 58″ ULED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV, $469.93 on Amazon (reg. $599.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 43″ 4-Series 4K UHD Smart TV, $209.99 on Amazon (reg. $369.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD Smart TV on Amazon (reg. $519.99)
- Insignia 32″ Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV, $99.99 on Amazon (reg. $179.99
- TCL 50″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD Smart Roku LED TV, $399.99 on Amazon (reg. $499.99)
- TCL 55″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV, $399.99 (reg. $599) on Amazon
Target TV Deals
Where can I find the best Black Friday TV deals in 2022?
The best places for Black Friday TV deals are Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart.
If you’re looking for deep Black Friday discounts on top-rated smart TVs, Amazon and Best Buy are your best options. If you’re looking for a cheap TV (and aren’t as concerned with quality), look for Black Friday deals at Walmart or Amazon. You’ll be able to score a smart TV for less than $300 on Black Friday. Don’t dismiss other top retailers though — Target rolls out a few killer TV deals for Black Friday, too (and you can save an extra 5% with a Target RedCard).
Aim to save 30% – 50% on TVs with Black Friday deals.
You’ll see a lot of TV deals on Black Friday, so comparing all the discounts, prices, and dollars off can get confusing. Stick to these four basic guidelines to help narrow your search:
- Keep a goal of 30% – 50% savings in mind as you weed out the best deals.
- Dismiss any TV deals for less than 20% off regular prices.
- The best deals are for 40% – 50% off (you may have to hunt, but they’re out there).
- If you can save 30% on a top-rated TV from LG, Samsung, or Sony, you’re getting a good deal.
Next, check out all these Best Buy hacks to save the most on electronics.