We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
iPad Black Friday deals are a big hit every holiday season, but the best deals are on older-generation Apple iPad models. In 2022, we saw some incredible Black Friday deals on iPads, like up to 31% off regular prices.
Whether you’re looking for a year-old iPad or a brand-spanking-new model, I’ll show you where all the best Black Friday sales are and how much you can expect to save in 2023.
- See all the iPad deals available right now.
- Bookmark our Apple Deals page to track the latest deals on all Apple products.
- For more shopping tips, check out these secrets to scoring bigger Apple discounts.
Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
These were the best iPad Black Friday deals in 2022:
Apple iPad Deals
- 10.2-Inch Apple iPad (2021) in Silver – 64 GB, $269.99 (reg. $329) on Amazon
- 10.2-Inch Apple iPad (2021) in Silver – 64 GB, $299 (reg. $329) at Walmart
- 10.9-inch Apple iPad (2022) in Blue – 64 GB, $419 (reg. $449) on Amazon
- 10.2-Inch Apple iPad (2021) – 256 GB, $429.99 (reg. $479.99) at Target
- 10.2-Inch Apple iPad (2021) – 256 GB, $419.99 (reg. $479.99) at Best Buy
Apple iPad Pro Deals
- 11-Inch Apple iPad Pro (2022) in Space Gray – 128 GB, $799.99 at Target
- 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro (2021 in Space Gray – 1T, $1,399.99 (reg. $1,799) on Amazon
- 11-inch Apple iPad Pro (2021) in Space Gray – 128 GB, $649.99 (reg. $799.99) at Best Buy
- 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro (2021) in Space Gray – 256 GB, $899.99 (reg. $1,199) on Amazon
- 11-inch Apple iPad Pro (2021) in Silver – 128 GB, $699.99 at Walmart
Apple iPad Air Deals
- Apple iPad Air (2022) in Space Gray or Starlight – 64 GB, $559 (reg. $599) on Amazon
- Apple iPad Air (2022) in Blue – 64 GB, $549 (reg. $599) on Amazon
- Apple iPad Air 2 (2021) in Space Gray – 64 GB (REFURBISHED), $169.99 on Amazon
- Apple iPad Air (2020) – 64 GB, $641.97 (reg. $469) at Walmart
Apple iPad Mini Deals
- Apple iPad Mini (2021) – 64 GB, $399.99 (reg. $499) on Amazon
- Apple iPad Mini (2021) in Starlight – 64 GB, $399.99 (reg. $499.99) at Target
- Apple iPad Mini (2021) in Purple – 256 GB, $617 (reg. $649.99) on Amazon
- Apple iPad Mini (6th Generation) – 64 GB, $399.99 (reg. $489.99) at Costco
- Apple iPad Mini (2021) – 64 GB, $399.99 (reg. $499.99) at Best Buy
Deals on iPad Accessories
- Apple Pencil (2nd Generation), $89 (reg. $129) on Amazon
- Adjustable Tablet Stand for Desk, iPad Pro/Air/Mini, $16.99 (reg. $21.99) on Amazon
- Stylus Pen for iPad with Palm Rejection, Compatible with Apple iPad, $25.49 (reg. $46.99) on Amazon
- OMOTON Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad/Pro/Air/Mini, $14.99 (reg. $20.99) on Amazon
- Lamicall Tablet Pillow Stand & iPad Holder for Bed, $19.99 (reg. $29.99) on Amazon
- BORIYUAN iPad Keyboard Case in Rose Gold, 7-Color Backlight, $19.79 (reg. $32.99) on Amazon
Where can I find the best iPad Black Friday deals?
The best places for Apple iPad Black Friday deals are Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon consistently has the lowest prices across iPad models on Black Friday. The best part about that? Walmart tends to match Amazon’s price drops on popular products (including iPads) and sometimes gets competitive with even better deals. Check for iPad Black Friday deals at Amazon and Walmart first, but don’t rule out other players like Best Buy, Costco, and Target as you compare prices.
Aim to save at least 15% on an iPad during Black Friday.
First things first — don’t assume all iPad Black Friday deals are winners. You’ll see tons of promos for discounts on the latest iPads, but some offers only give you $5 or $10 off regular prices. When you look for the best iPad deals, aim to save at least 15% on the latest models. If you’re shopping for an older-generation iPad on Black Friday, aim to save even more (around 20 – 30%).
Other Apple Black Friday deals to watch for:
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady mobile app and set up deal alerts for Apple. Any time a new deal drops, we’ll let you know when and where to get it ASAP.