We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
With a new Apple iPhone released almost every September, the best iPhone Black Friday deals are always top of mind.
Black Friday is one of the best times to buy an iPhone, especially if you’re hoping to save on an older generation (like the iPhone 14, iPhone 13, or iPhone SE). Still, you’ll find tons of Black Friday deals on the latest iPhone model this year from various retailers and phone carriers. In 2022, we saw deals for up to $1,000 off.
I put together this guide to help you navigate the best Black Friday sales and score the best prices in 2023.
- See all the iPhone deals available right now.
- Bookmark our Apple Deals page to track all the best deals on Apple products.
- For more iPhone shopping tips, check out our best secrets for saving on Apple products.
These were the best Apple iPhone Black Friday deals in 2022:
iPhone 14 Deals
- Best Buy: Save 5% instantly on the iPhone 14 (plus save up to $800 with qualified activation and trade-in (Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile)
- Verizon: Save up to $800 on the iPhone 14 with trade-in and select Unlimited plans, plus $200 when you switch
- AT&T: Get the iPhone 14 free with trade-in and eligible unlimited plans
- T-Mobile: Get the iPhone 14 free with an eligible trade-in when you add a new line
- Visible by Verizon: Get a $300 virtual gift card when you switch and purchase an iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Pro Deals
- Best Buy: Save 5% instantly on the iPhone 14 Pro (plus save up to $1,000 with qualified activation and trade-in (Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile)
- Verizon: Save up to $1,000 on the iPhone 14 Pro with trade-in and select Unlimited plans, plus $200 when you switch
- AT&T: Save up to $800 on the iPhone 14 Pro with trade-in and eligible unlimited plans
- T-Mobile: Get up to $800 off the iPhone 14 Pro with an eligible trade-in when you add a line
- Visible by Verizon: Get a $300 virtual gift card when you switch, and buy an iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 13 Deals
- Verizon: Apple iPhone 13 for as low as $5/mo. with a new line, plus $200 when you switch
- AT&T: Get the iPhone 13 (128GB) for $5/mo. (no trade-in required) with an eligible unlimited plan
- T-Mobile: Get up to $1,000 off the iPhone 13 with an eligible trade-in on Magenta MAX or another premium plan
- Total by Verizon: Apple iPhone 13 (128GB), $629.99 Full Price (reg. $829.99)
iPhone 12 Deals
- Walmart: Save $250 on the iPhone 12
- Verizon: Get the iPhone 12 free with select 5G Unlimited plans (new line required)
- AT&T: Get the iPhone 12 Mini for just $1/mo. (no trade-in required) with an eligible unlimited plan
- T-Mobile: Get up to $730 off the iPhone 12 with a trade-in and a new line on an eligible plan
- Total by Verizon: Get the iPhone 12 64GB for just $629.99 Full Price (reg. $729.99)
iPhone SE Deals
- Verizon: Free iPhone SE (3rd Gen) with any unlimited plan (new line required)
- AT&T: Get the iPhone SE (3rd Gen) for $11.95/mo. (no trade-in required) with an eligible unlimited plan
- T-Mobile: Get the iPhone SE for free via 24 monthly credits with an eligible trade-in
- Total by Verizon: Get the iPhone SE (3rd Gen) for just $379.99 full price
- Cricket Wireless: Get the iPhone SE (2nd Gen, 64 GB) for free with a new line and 2 months upfront
- Visible by Verizon: Get a $300 virtual gift card when you switch and buy an iPhone SE
iPhone 11 Deals
iPhone Accessory Deals
- Apple MagSafe Wireless Charger for iPhones and AirPods, $29 (reg. $39) on Amazon
- Backbone One iOS Gaming Controller for iPhone, $74.99 (reg. $99.99) at Target
- iWALK Portable Apple Watch & iPhone Charger Power Bank, $32.19 (reg. $45.99) on Amazon
- UBeesize Phone Tripod, Portable and Flexible Tripod with Wireless Remote & Clip, $8.82 (reg. $16.99) on Amazon
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack – Portable Charger for iPhone, $74.99 (reg. $99) on Amazon
- iPhone Charger 3-Pack MFi Certified Apple Chargers 6 FT, $5.99 (reg. $13.99) on Amazon
- Insten Adjustable Cell Phone Stand for Desk, $14.99 (reg. $23.99) at Target
Where can I find the best iPhone Black Friday deals?
The best stores for iPhone Black Friday deals are Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.
You’ll find carrier-specific Black Friday deals at these stores, like up to $1,000 off the latest devices. You’ll also find free gift card deals with certain iPhone purchases on Black Friday, like a free Target Gift Card with your iPhone SE purchase from various carriers. Right now, you can trade up to a new iPhone at Costco and get up to $520 on a Costco Shop Card.
Check out all the best Black Friday deals at these stores in 2023:
Related: Learn how to get cheap electronics during Black Friday.
Your phone carrier may have even better iPhone Black Friday deals.
Don’t limit your search for Black Friday deals to the big retailers. You can bank on individual phone carriers running deals on the latest iPhone models for Black Friday too. Sometimes, they’ll even sweeten the deal with a free pair of AirPods or Beats Studio earbuds with your purchase. If you’re not interested in buying the new iPhone in 2023, many carriers (like Verizon and AT&T) will offer even better deals on older-generation iPhones.
You can expect iPhone Black Friday deals directly from these carriers in 2023:
- Cricket Wireless
- Total by Verizon
- Visible by Verizon
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady mobile app and set up deal alerts for iPhone. Any time a new deal drops, we’ll let you know when and where to get it ASAP.
3 Tips for Buying an iPhone on Black Friday
1. Trade in your old iPhone to Apple and get credit toward a new one.
Apple has one of the best iPhone trade-in programs out there, and it’s easy to go straight to the source. Here’s how much you can expect to get back for trading in your old iPhone:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: up to $650
- iPhone 13 Pro: up to $550
- iPhone 13: up to $450
- iPhone 13 Mini: up to $380
- iPhone 12 Pro Max: up to $480
- iPhone 12 Pro: up to $400
- iPhone 12 Mini: up to $250
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: up to $330
- iPhone 11 Pro: up to $250
- iPhone 11: up to $200
- iPhone XS Max: up to $200
- iPhone XS: up to $160
- iPhone XR: up to $150
- iPhone X: up to $130
- iPhone 8 Plus: up to $100
- iPhone SE (2nd generation): up to $100
2. Save up to 32% when you buy refurbished iPhones from Apple.com.
You won’t be able to score a brand-new device, but refurbished iPhones from Apple are tested and certified with a 1-year warranty. Refurbished iPhones may even work better and last longer than new devices since they’ve gone through an extra set of testing.
3. Don’t buy iPhone Accessories from Apple — look for Black Friday deals at other retailers.
Apple doesn’t have an actual Black Friday sale, so you won’t find big discounts on chargers, cases, and other iPhone accessories. Instead, look for Black Friday deals at the other top players, like Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.