It’s safe to say that we’re all being impacted by coronavirus in several ways. One issue facing parents and children has been school closures and with that, missing out on free school lunches. Burger King has stepped up to help.
Burger King will begin offering two free Kids Meals with an in-app or online purchase starting March 23rd.
According to Bloomberg on March 17, 2020, Restaurant Brands International’s CEO announced that starting March 23rd, people will be able to get two free Kids Meals with a purchase placed online or in the Burger King app. Customers can redeem this offer once a day through April 6th or whiles supplies last. Stay tuned on the free KCL app for updates.
This offer will be available through April 6th, or while supplies last.
According to the coupon in the app, this offer excludes the toy.
Don’t want to leave the house for this Burger King deal? Get free delivery on orders over $10 through the Burger King app.
You can also order Burger King through:
- DoorDash: $3.99 delivery fee or free for first time DoorDash users with orders over $15.
- GrubHub: Delivery fees vary or sign up for GrubHub+ for $9.99 a month and get free delivery and 10% cash back.
- Postmates: $5.99 delivery fee or join Postmates Unlimited 7-day free trial for free delivery.
- Ubereats: $3.99+ depending on distance and a free item when you spend over $15.
- Seamless: $5.49 delivery fee.
And if you’re looking for more options for to-go meals, check out our Ultimate Guide to DoorDash Coupons & How to Use Them.