We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
When you grab a footlong from Subway, you should never be paying full price. Each month, Subway coupons are available for all kinds of freebies and discounts. We’ve seen BOGO free footlongs, free drinks, free cookies, and deals on various subs.
We’ll keep track of all the Subway coupons and promo codes so you don’t have to do the searching yourself. Make sure to keep this page bookmarked to save the most on all your footlong orders.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
NOTE: Not every Subway location takes coupons or promo codes, so make sure to contact your local Subway to see if accept any promotions.
The Subway for Life Sweepstakes isn’t going to get you Subway for life.
From Aug. 1 to 4, Subway was looking for their biggest fan and opened a “Starbucks for Life” sweepstakes for anyone willing to change their name to Subway. The winner of the sweepstakes would get a $750 reimbursement for the name change and a $50,000 in Subway gift cards.
Around 10,000 people applied to get this freebie, but is it worth it? Depending on your location, if you grabbed a Subway sandwich every day, the $50,000 gift cards would only last you around 11 years. Hardly a lifetimes worth. However, we’ve found some ways you can save at Subway without having to change your name:
Get BOGO free footlongs with the promo code FLBOGO.
The best Subway coupon that you can use on your order right now is BOGO free footlongs (regularly $9.29) when you use the coupon code FLBOGO. This coupon will work until Sept. 7. Find participating locations here.
RELATED: Never Miss a Food Deal Near You
Here are the Subway coupons you can use until Oct. 1 — discounted footlongs, free drinks, and more.
Every month, Subway dispenses new coupons for similar deals. We’ll keep track of these codes so you know that you’re getting the best discount on your orders. These codes will only work online through the Subway website or app and not all locations take them.
Here are the coupon codes you can use now:
- FL699: Get a footlong (reg. $9.29) for $6.99 — a 24.8% discount
- FLDRINK: Get a free footlong (reg. $9.29) when you purchase a drink and a footlong
- 6SUB: Get a 6″ sub (reg. $5.99) for $3.99 — a 33.2% discount
- FL1299: Get two footlongs (reg. $9.29 each) for $12.99 — a 30.1% discount
- FL1799: Get three footlongs (reg. $9.29 each) for $17.99 — a 35.5% discount
- 6INCHMEAL649: Get a 6″ meal (reg. $9.18) for $6.49 — a 29.3% discount
- FLMEAL899: Get a footlong meal (reg. $12.48) for $8.99 — a 27.9% discount
- BEVERAGE: Get a free small fountain drink (reg. $2.39) when you buy a footlong
- CHIPSFL: Get a free bag of chips (reg. $1.49) when you buy a footlong
- FREEDESSERT: Get a free cookie (reg. $0.89) with any purchase
Join the Subway Rewards program to get a $2 coupon & birthday rewards.
When you join the Subway Rewards program you’ll start earning four “tokens” for every $1 spent. Once you reach 200 tokens (around $50), you’ll get a coupon for $2 of your next purchase in your account.
Plus, you’ll get a free dessert (up to $0.89) on your birthday. Just one of the many birthday freebies you can pick up to celebrate your big day.