We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Things are about to get very merry indeed! The 2022 Dunkin holiday menu begins today, Nov. 2, and this holiday season, it’ll feature a number of menu items. America will be running on Dunkin … and cookie butter.
Read up on all the Dunkin deals and coupons you can this holiday season!
When will the Dunkin Holiday Menu be available?
You can start ordering from the Dunkin seasonal menu on Wednesday, Nov. 2. Typically, Dunkin is known to introduce their holiday menu on the first Wednesday of November.
What’s new on the Dunkin Holiday Drinks 2022 Menu?
There are some things that Dunkin brings back every year during the holidays, like Holiday Blend coffee and the Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte. But each year they make things even more festive with some new limited-edition menu items. Here’s what Dunkin is introducing to the seasonal menu:
- Cookie Butter Cold Brew: This Dunkin Donuts holiday coffee features a cold brew with cookie butter flavoring syrup and is topped with a cookie butter cold foam and actual cookie crumbs.
- Pancake Wake-Up Wrap: You can get your choice of egg, bacon, or sausage wrapped up like a taco inside a warm pancake, topped with syrup. (It brings a whole new layer to Taco Tuesdays, TBH.)
- Maple Donut: The maple donut is getting a holiday spin; it’s filled with cookie butter buttercream filling and, like the cold brew, topped with cookie crumbs.
What are the prices of the Holiday Drinks for 2022?
In addition to the new Dunkin holiday items, some fan favorites (and classics) will return to the seasonal menu this year as well. Here’s the full list:
- Holiday Blend Coffee $2.98
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte (Small) $4.36
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte (Medium) $4.98
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte (Large) $5.61
- White Mocha Hot Chocolate $3.61
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte (Small) $4.36
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte (Medium) $4.98
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte (Large) $5.61
- Sugarplum Macchiato $4.98
- Signature Gingerbread Latte, Hot (Small) $1.99
- Signature Gingerbread Latte, Iced (Small) $2.49
- Medium Oatmilk Iced Latte $6.73
- Almondmilk Iced Matcha (Small) $6.11
- Almondmilk Iced Matcha (Medium) $6.86
- Almondmilk Iced Matcha (Large) $7.36
- Small Cold Brew $4.11
- Medium Cold Brew $4.48
- Large Cold Brew $4.98
- Espresso Shot $0.98
- Chai Oatmilk Latte $6.48
TIP: Starbucks is also releasing their holiday menu on Nov. 2, but Starbucks is 27% more expensive than Dunkin on average. Learn more about Dunkin vs. Starbucks prices.
What’s missing from last year’s Holiday Menu?
It looks like the White Mocha Hot Chocolate that was introduced last year may not be making a return appearance for Dunkin holiday drinks 2022 menu.
The Gingerbread Latte disappeared back in 2020, and while many were likely hoping it would return this holiday season, Dunkin sources confirmed it will not be back this year (much to the chagrin of Dunkin fans all over the internet).
What’s returning to the Dunkin Holiday Menu?
The Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte is back for 2022! This warm cup of holiday cheer features a taste of cocoa powder, peppermint, whipped cream, and a mocha drizzle. (Though if you’re looking to recreate this flavor at home, Coffee Mate makes an excellent peppermint mocha creamer, and we have active Coffee Mate coupons.)
If you’re more of a white chocolate kind of person, the Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte is also coming back, full of rich white chocolate flavors, whipped cream, a caramel drizzle, and cinnamon sugar.
Dunkin Holiday Blend Coffee, introduced for the first time in 2021, blends the classic Dunkin coffee with notes of sweet molasses and dried fruit. You can order this blend in store or purchase your own prepackaged blend to take home. And in 2021, you could get a medium cup of Holiday Blend for just $2.
And if donuts aren’t always your thing, the Cranberry Orange Muffin is also back! It’s like a traditional holiday garland but for your mouth.