We know that the holiday season is approaching when all the pumpkin spice lattes make way for peppermint mochas. This year, as soon as the Dunkin’ Halloween menu retires on Oct. 31, the Dunkin’ Holiday menu will hit stores. Get ready to add some festive flair to your Black Friday shopping with all the new and returning Dunkin’ Holiday drinks and food items coming this season.
We’ll let you know all the holiday drinks and food items that have hit Dunkin’ menus — including the prices for the season.
We’ve been keeping track of all the Dunkin’ coupons that will save you money month-to-month. For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
The Dunkin’ Holiday menu dropped on Nov. 1 — the first Wednesday in November.
This year, the Dunkin’ Holiday menu dropped on Nov. 1, one day before the Starbucks Holiday drink release. As always the Peppermint Mocha will be returning as well as a bunch of app-exclusive drinks that is only available to Dunkin’ Rewards members. Here are the drinks that we will see (with predicted prices in a medium — 14 oz for hot drinks and 24 oz for iced drinks) starting Nov. 1, 2023 — including drinks that you’ll only be able to order through the Dunkin’ app:
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte: $4.59
- Cookie Butter Cold Brew: $4.79
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte: $4.99
- Spiced Cookie Coffee: $2.89
- Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate: $2.49
- Toasted White Chocolate Hot Chocolate: $2.49
- Brown Sugar Cookie Frozen Coffee: $5.39
- Brown Sugar Cookie Iced Chai: $5.09
- Toasted White Chocolate Hot Chai: $4.39
- Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew with Sweet Cold Foam: $4.29
- White Chocolate Coconut Cold Brew: $3.69
- Oatmilk Latte: $5.09
- Brown Sugar Oat Iced Latte: $5.89
Note: The Dunkin’ Holiday menu has historically dropped on the first Wednesday of November, so plan accordingly.
Get a free donut with any purchase until Dec. 27 during ‘Free Donut Wednesday’ at Dunkin’.
Just like Free Coffee Mondays, Dunkin’ is also offering a freebie every Wednesday with any purchase. On Free Donut Wednesday, you’ll get a donut of your choice (regularly $1.39 to $1.99 depending on your location) with any purchase every Wednesday in November and December.
Here are the cheapest items that you can get on Wednesday to be eligible for your freebie:
- 1 bagel: $0.99 cents
- Munchkins Donut Hole 3-Pack: $1
- Egg and cheese wrap: $1.19
- Hash brown: $1.29
- Coffee roll: $1.29
- 1 pc. muffin: $1.69
You’ll save 21% on a Peppermint Mocha when you buy it from Dunkin’ instead of Starbucks.
Once again, a peppermint mocha is cheaper at Dunkin’ than it is at Starbucks. A Grande (16 oz) Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte costs $5.95 — which is $1.26 or 21.2% more than the Dunkin’ Peppermint Mocha Latte.
Wondering if you should grab Dunkin’ or Starbucks for your morning? We’ve got all the Starbucks vs. Dunkin’ comparisons you should know about — including prices, caffeine content, and more.
Looking for holiday themed donuts? Dunkin’ beats the price of Krispy Kreme’s Elf-themed donuts — by a LOT.
Krispy Kreme has Dunkin’ beat when it comes to hype-worthy holiday donuts, thanks to their 20th-anniversary-of-Elf-inspired donuts. But although Dunkin’ just has simple holiday-sprinkled white, chocolate, or strawberry donuts, they are nearly half the cost of each Krispy Kreme donut. Here’s what I mean:
- 1 dozen holiday sprinkle donuts at Dunkin’: $12.99 — 33% cheaper than a dozen of the Elf Krispy Kreme doughnuts
- 1 holiday sprinkle donut at Dunkin’: $1.39 — 46% cheaper than a single Elf Krispy Kreme doughnut
The Dunkin’ Holiday menu has two food items — the Triple Chocolate Muffin & Loaded Hash Browns.
This year, there are two food items coming to the Dunkin’ Holiday menu: the Triple Chocolate Muffin and the Loaded Hash Browns. Here they are, complete with prices and descriptions:
- Triple Chocolate Muffin (reg. $1.79): A chocolate muffin with chocolate chunks and chips.
- Loaded Hash Browns (reg. $5.89): 9 toasted hash browns with queso and bacon bits.
Note: Dunkin’ will be changing out the sprinkles on their Strawberry Frosted, Chocolate Frosted, and Vanilla Frosted donuts to be more festive on Nov. 29. You can expect red, green, and snowflake sprinkles on your donuts for $1.99 each — no extra cost.
The Gingerbread Latte & four other items aren’t returning to the Dunkin’ Holiday menu.
You won’t see the popular Gingerbread Latte on the Dunkin’ Holiday menu in 2023. Here are the five different items that were available last year, that won’t be returning:
- Gingerbread Latte
- Sugarplum Macchiato
- Cranberry Orange Muffin
- Pancake Wake-Up Wrap
- Maple Donut
Every veteran and active-duty military receives a free donut on Veteran’s Day.
Veterans Day is Nov. 11, and Dunkin’ is celebrating by giving all veterans and active-duty military personnel a free donut (regularly $1.99) — no purchase necessary. If you were too late for this in 2023, mark your calendars for 2024; chances are, they’ll be doing this again.
We’ve been keeping track of all the Veterans Day freebies and deals that military members can enjoy.
Check the Dunkin’ Rewards app to find the best Dunkin’ freebies and deals.
The Dunkin’ Rewards app is the best way to find Dunkin’ freebies and deals. Every month, these coupons refresh and will get us tons of new freebies and discounts through the app. Here’s what you can get in November:
- $1 Medium Hot Coffee (reg. $2.29) — a 56.3% discount
- Free Medium Cold Brew (reg. $$3.69) with purchase
- Free Medium Hot (reg. $4.39) or Iced Chai (reg. $4.69) with purchase
- Double rewards points on Wake-Up Wraps
- Boosted Dunkin’ Rewards users can get triple rewards points on Wednesdays
- 100 bonus points when you order ahead on Mondays
- Quadruple rewards points from Nov. 24 to 26 with espresso beverages
We have been keeping track of all the Dunkin’ coupons that you can claim on the app.
Always save at Dunkin’ with a discounted Dunkin’ gift card from Raise.com.
Before you go to Dunkin’ for your Peppermint Mocha Latte, you should always get a discounted Dunkin’ gift card from Raise.com. We’ve seen discounts go up to 10%, which means locking in a 10% discount on your Dunkin’ purchases.
We’ve been keeping track of all the restaurant gift cards that you should be buying before heading to your favorite restaurants.