We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Harbor Freight’s Black Friday ad is thick with sales. But to be perfectly real with you, a lot of those sales are prices you can catch throughout the year. While some of the deals are winners for the holiday season, others aren’t anything to get excited about. The Harbor Freight Black Friday ad is here, and we dove right into to find the best deals for you. Note that these deals don’t start for the public until Friday, Nov. 25, and you have to be a paid member to get the pricing now (Nov. 21 – Nov. 23). If you’re curious, a one-year subscription is $29.99.
Let’s delve into which Harbor Freight Black Friday sales are and aren’t worth it, along with some Early Black Friday deals you can score between now and then.
Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
When did the Harbor Freight Black Friday ad drop?
The Harbor Freight Black Friday ad is here! You can check out the member deals here and start shopping them if you are paid member. We found the best deals and listed them below!
Best Harbor Freight Black Friday Deals for 2022
- Warrior 6 Amp Rotating Handle Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw, $19.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Warrior 6-inch General Purpose Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade Set, 12 Pack
- U.S. General 30-inch 5-Drawer Mechanics Cart, White, $219.99 (reg. $289.99)
- Earthquake XT 1/2-inch Composite Xtreme Torque Air Impact Wrench, $99.99 (reg. $159.99)
- Pittsburgh Tool Set with Case, 130 Piece, $29.99 (reg. $44.99)
- Cen-Tech 630 Peak Amp Portable Jump Starter and Power Pack with 250 PSI Air Compressor, $69.99 (reg. $89.99)
- Pittsburgh Mechanics Tool Set, 225 Piece, $99.99 (reg. $149.99)
- Warrior 1500 Watt 11 Amp Dual Temperature Heat Gun, $9.99 (reg. $17.99)
- Franklin 17-foot Reach Type IA Multitask Ladder, $109.99 (reg. $149.99)
- Portland 1750 PSI 1.3 GPM Corded Electric Pressure Washer, $79.99 (reg. $99.99)
- Cen-Tech 2/10/40/200A 6/12V Automatic Battery Charger with Engine Jump Start, $119.99 (reg. $129.99)
- Avanti Handheld HVLP Paint & Stain Sprayer, $49.99 (reg. $89.99)
- Jupiter 2000 Watt Continuous/4000 Watt Peak Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter, $129.99 (reg. $169.99)
- Ames Instruments 12:1 Infrared Laser Thermometer, $14.99 (reg. $24.99)
- Bauer 2.8 Amp, 5-inch Random Orbital Palm Sander, $19.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Bauer 20V Cordless 1/2 in. Drill/Driver Kit, $54.99 (reg. $69.99)
- Luminar Outdoor 250 Lumen Pop-Up Lantern, $4.49 (reg. $5.49)
- Yukon 60-inch, Three Drawer Hardwood Workbench, $159.99 (reg. $199.99)
- Jackery 400 Watt Peak Output Explorer 290Wh Portable Power Station, $249.99 (reg. $279.99)
- Pittsburgh Fully Polished SAE Combination Wrench Set, 9 Piece, $5.99 (reg. $9.99)
When will the Harbor Freight Black Friday deals start?
If you’re an Inside Track member, you can access some Black Friday deals a few days early. This year, members could start shopping on Nov. 21, 2022.
These deals last through Wednesday. Then on Thanksgiving, everyone can claim access to all the official Black Friday deals. Caveat, though: stores are closed on Thanksgiving, so if you want to shop in person, you’ll have to wait until Black Friday itself.
These deals will last through Cyber Monday, which is Nov. 29 this year.
TIP: The hottest deals sell out quickly. Just because a sale runs through Cyber Monday doesn’t mean it’ll be available if you wait! The best inventory will go to Inside Track members who shop early, and the next best day to shop in store for popular items is Black Friday.
Wait until Spring sales to buy US General Carts.
There will be a Harbor Freight Black Friday sale on US General carts again this year. But the deal’s not anything to write home about. Black Friday pricing is:
- US General 34-inch full-bank cart, $529.99 (reg. $629.99)
- US General 30-inch 5-drawer mechanic cart, $219.99 (reg. $289.99)
If you’re looking to get the deepest sale on this item, wait until the Spring “Black Friday” sales hardware stores run in March or April of every year.
Related: Black Friday Freebies
The Scratch & Dent Section is always there for you.
You’re likely to see ads this Black Friday for “Liquidation Sales” in the Scratch & Dent section. While you can absolutely find great deals this way, you can find those great deals year-round.
Not every store’s Scratch & Dent section is stocked equally. If you want to shop this way to score big discounts, get to know each store’s inventory volume so you can shop the location with the most variety. And know that it’s not something you have to pin down just because it’s Black Friday — it’ll be there the rest of the year, too.