We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
But the biggest reason? Name-brand kitchen items.
Check out some of the regulars at my store!
1. Le Creuset baking dishes for $39.99 (instead of $74.99 at Macy’s).
2. All-Clad 10-piece cookware sets for $299.99 (instead of $499.99 at Macy’s).
3. Chef’n onion peeler for $1.99 (instead of $13.61 on Amazon).
4. Kuhn Rikon paring knives for $2.66 each (instead of $7.32 each at Walmart).
5. Calphalon cake pans for $7.99 (instead of $13.99 at Target).
6. Wusthof knife sharpener for $11 (instead of $19.95 on Amazon).
7. Capresso coffee maker for $50 (instead of $79.99 at Bed, Bath and Beyond).
8. KitchenAid strainer for $19.99 (instead of $29.99 on Amazon).
9. Pyrex 8-cup measuring pitcher for $7.99 (instead of $9.22 at Walmart).
10. Oxo Pop 5.5 qt. containers for $14.99 (instead of $19.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond).
11. Cuisinart Grill and Panini Press for $39.99 (instead of $45.99 at Walmart).