Red Robin has some SERIOUS specials this week! We’re talking about free food for Red Robin rewards members aka Royalty every day from April 15th – April 21st. Check it out!
Sign up to be a Red Robin Royalty member and get all the freebies for Royalty Customer Appreciation Week.
From Monday, April 15th through Sunday, April 21st, Red Robin will be giving a different daily freebie to all Royalty Members. Signing up to be a Royalty member is free, but you’ll have to spend $10.00 in each visit to get your free item. Here’s the freebie breakdown:
Monday: Free milkshake
Tuesday: Free Tavern Burger
Wednesday: Free dessert
Thursday: Free kid’s entree
Friday: Free appetizer
Saturday: Free appetizer
Sunday: Free appetizer
Earn even more freebies with every Royalty Member purchase.
Check out some of the rewards you can earn once you sign up:
- Free burger on your birthday
- Every 10th burger, milkshake or salad is totally free
- Visit 5 times in the first 5 weeks of being a member and you’ll get $20.00 on your 6th visit
Plus, if you’re a teacher or a member of the military then you’ll get even more free offers. Throughout the year Red Robin will give 20% off coupons to both teachers and military, and on Veterans Day, Military members get a free Tavern Burger.
TIP: Download the free Krazy Coupon Lady app and we’ll let you know every time we find a new freebie.
Sign your kids up for freebies on your account.
- Kids 10 and under: Get a free Kid’s Meal certificate
- Kids 11 & 12: Choose between a free Kid’s Meal or one of Red Robin’s Fire-Grilled Gourmet Burgers
- Kids 13 & older: Get a free Red Robin’s Fire-Grilled Gourmet Burger of their choice
TIP: If you need to add more than two kiddos, you can contact Red Robin customer service and they can add them for you.
Buy a $25.00 gift card and get a free $5.00 bonus gift card in June and December.
Red Robin typically runs this promotion near Father’s Day and again during the Christmas holidays.
If you buy two $25.00 gift cards, you’ll get a total of 10% back in free gift cards. Yes, please.