If you’re looking to find the cheapest place to buy school supplies… we’re talkin’ school supplies under $1… spoiler alert: don’t go to Dollar Tree. With all of the retailers offering sales on school supplies, it gets overwhelming figuring out where to buy them.
Additionally, by using our 2022 Back-to-School Stock-Up Price List, we found all the best places to buy school supplies under $1. And we didn’t just look at one retailer. We have back-to-school supplies deals from Target, Walmart, Office Depot, and Staples.
Earn Big Savings By Snagging These School Supplies Under $1.
Shop for crayons under $1 at Target, Walmart, Office Depot and Staples.
Right now, Walmart has Crayola markers for the cheapest at .97 cents.
Shop colored pencils for .97 cents at Staples, a savings of 63.9%.
Target has the cheapest folders for back-to-school shopping.
- Pen + Gear 3-Prong Paper Folder $0.15
(reg. $0.36) at Walmart
- School-Grade 2-Pocket Poly Folder $0.40
(reg. $1.39) at Office Depot
- Up & Up 2-Pocket Plastic Folder with Prongs $0.50 (
reg. $0.59) at Target
- Pallex 2-Pocket Paper Folder with Prongs Black $0.59 at Target
- 2-Pocket Presentation Folder with Fasteners $0.71 (
reg. $1.49) at Staples
You should be paying less than $1 for composition notebooks.
- TRU RED 1-Subject Notebook, $0.35 (
reg. $2.29)at Staples
- Composition Notebook, $0.47 (
reg. $3.49) at Staples
- College Ruled Solid Composition Notebook Black, $0.55 at Target
- Up & Up College Ruled 1 Subject Flexible Paperboard Cover Spiral Notebook, $0.75 at Target
- Up & Up College Ruled 1 Subject Flexible Plastic Cover Spiral Notebook, $0.95 (
reg. $0.99) at Target
- Composition Notebook, $0.50
(reg. $3.49) at Office Depot
- Spiral Notebook, $0.50 (
reg. $2.49) at Office Depot
Walmart has the cheapest glue at .54 cents.
Find pencils for .47 cents at Walmart, a 36.5% savings.