Now that spring is here, I’m looking to upgrade my wardrobe for the sunny days ahead. But some of these spring shoes are spendy. Lucky for all of us, I’ve found some great spring shoe knockoffs in my own hunt that can help.
Whether you’re on the hunt for Teva sandals, Birkenstocks, Chacos, or Crocs, I’ve got the lowdown on where to find dupes at a fraction of their name-brand cousins. I’m warning you, though, low-priced look-alikes sell fast, so get to it before they’re gone.
Download the KCL app for more money-saving tips, deals, and coupons.
1. Score $10 Teva sandals look-alikes at Walmart.
Walmart’s Time & Tru Nature sandals have an identical strap style and velcro closures as Teva Original Universal Sandals you can find at REI. The only difference between the two brands? Cost. Walmart’s Teva look-alike sandals are only available in stores, but you can order online at Walmart.com for in-store pickup.
- Walmart: Time and Tru Women’s Nature Sandal, reg. price $9.98
- Compare at REI: Teva Original Universal Sandals – Women’s, reg. price $50
2. Look for Birkenstocks dupes at Costco, Walmart, Target, and Amazon.
Skechers sandals at Costco are dead ringers for Birkenstocks, complete with the metal buckles, wrap sides, and soft suede-textured footbed. The best part is they’re a fraction of the price, but only available in store until May 9 for the Buy 1, save $4 deal.
- Costco: Skechers Ladies’ Sandals, reg. price $21.99
- Compare at Birkenstock.com: Arizona Vegan Birko-Flor Nubuck, reg. price $99.95
If you’re a fan of Birkenstock’s toe-thong style sandal, you’re going to love these Time and Tru sandals from Walmart. You can grab them in store or online at Walmart.com.
- Walmart: Time and Tru Women’s Toe Thong Footbed Slide Sandals, reg. price $14.98
- Compare at Birkenstock.com: Mayari Vegan Birko-Flor Nubuck, reg. price $99.95
Shade and Shore nailed their Birkenstock dupe. Not only do they have identical straps and buckles, but they have the same squishy feel for a fifth of the price. You can grab a pair in store or online at Target.com.
- Target: Shade & Shore Women’s Neida EVA Two Band Slide Sandals, reg. price $9.99 ($9.49 w RedCard)
- Compare at Birkenstock.com: Arizona Essentials, EVA, Two-Strap sandals, reg. price $44.95
You can buy just about anything on Amazon, including plenty of name-brand knockoffs. While many fall short, I found these sandals from FUNKYMONKEY are pretty legit.
- Amazon: FUNKYMONKEY Women’s Comfort Slides, Adjustable, EVA, sandals, reg. price $14.99-$19.99
- Compare at Birkenstock.com: Gizeh Essentials EVA, sandals, reg. price $44.95
3. Save over $70 on Chacos knockoffs at Target.
No need to pay almost a hundred bucks for a pair of Chacos when you can grab a pair of Mad Love’s look-alikes at Target for less than $25. Available online and in store.
- Target: Women’s Mad Love Nelle Sport Footbed Sandals, reg. price $24.99 ($23.74 w RedCard)
- Compare at Chaco.com: Women’s Z/2 Classic Sandals, reg. price $95
4. Check out these Converse copycats with almost 14,000 reviews on Amazon.
Not sure about buying a knockoff on Amazon? Thanks to the almost 14,000 reviews, these low-top Converse look-alikes have 4.4 stars out of a five-star rating. So if it makes you feel better, check out the reviews before you grab the classic Converse look without paying the name brand price.
- Amazon: ZGR Women’s Canvas Low Top Sneaker Lace-up Classic Casual Shoes, reg. price $19.99-$23.99
- Compare at Converse.com: Women’s Low Top Chuck 70, reg. price $80
5. Save some dough with Crocs look-alikes on Amazon and Target.
Depending on size and color, you can save up to $20 when you buy these Crocs look-alikes on Amazon. You get a cute, comfy pair of clogs and still have $20 to spend on other Amazon goodies; it’s a win-win.
- Amazon: Amoji Unisex Garden Clogs, reg. price $25.99-$29.99
- Compare at Crocs.com: Women’s Classic Clog, reg. price $49.99
If you’re looking for easy-to-clean, comfortable shoes for your kids, check out these Crocs copycats on Amazon.
- Amazon: Badatou Kids EVA Home Garden Slip On Water Shoes, reg. price $16.99-$25.99
- Compare at Crocs.com: Kids’ Classic Clog, reg. price $34.99
Buy kids’ clogs at Target that can easily pass for Crocs and save you a few bucks over the real deal.
- Target: Joybees Harper Toddler Slip-On Apparel Water Shoes reg. price $19.99 ($18.99 w RedCard)
- Compare at Crocs.com: Kids’ Crocs Little Clog, reg. price $24.99
6. Grab some leopard print Adidas dupes at Walmart.
Ready to get your leopard print on? Check out these Adidas knockoffs. Although in-store inventory may be limited, you can grab them online at Walmart.com and save over $68.
- Walmart: Women’s Athletic Works Soft Running Sneakers, reg. price $16.98
- Compare at Adidas.com: Women’s Originals Swift Run X Shoes, reg. price $85
7. Score Steve Madden knockoffs at Walmart for less than $13.
I love a cute pair of gladiator sandals, but I refuse to pay $85 for a pair. Thankfully, Walmart carries the Tried and Tru knockoffs that look and feel like the real thing without breaking the bank.
- Walmart: Time and Tru Women’s Studded Gladiator Sandals, reg. price $12.98
- Compare at Steve Madden.com: Women’s Travel Clear Sandals, reg. price $69.95