We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
It’s finally summer, and that means that the Starbucks summer drinks are finally here. We’ll show you what the Starbucks summer drinks are and every exclusive Starbucks summer menu item.
Plus, we’ll show you how to save on every Starbucks drink all summer long.
Of course, the best way to save is by downloading the KCL app to be notified of all the deals.
What’s on the Starbucks summer drink menu?
The Starbucks summer drinks for 2022 — the Pineapple Passionfruit Starbucks Refreshers and Starbucks Paradise Drink — hit the Starbucks menu starting June 21, 2022 (the official first day of summer).
Each drink will cost you $3.95 to $5.65, depending on the size:
- Tall (12-ounce) Pineapple Passionfruit Refresher: $3.95
- Grande (16-ounce) Pineapple Passionfruit Refresher: $4.45
- Venti (24-ounce) Pineapple Passionfruit Refresher: $4.95
- Tall (12-ounce) Paradise Drink: $4.75
- Grande (16-ounce) Paradise Drink: $4.95
- Venti (24-ounce) Paradise Drink: $5.65
Order a Starbucks Summer Remix menu through the Starbucks app.
Starbucks is also promoting their new Summer Remix customizations for your regular coffee order. You can order these any time of the year, and here’s how you can create them and the price of a Grande size:
- Starbucks Pink Drink topped with Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam (regularly $6.20): Click “customize” and click “add cold foam” under the Toppings category.
- Black Tea Lemonade blended with ice (regularly $3.75): Click “customize” and click “add blended” under the Preparation Method.
- Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew in a caramel-lined cup (regularly $5.85): Request to line the cup with caramel sauce by selecting your drink, click “customize” and click “add line the cup” under the Add-ins category.
- Cold Brew with Lemonade (regularly $5.05): Click “customize” and click “add lemonade” under the Lemonade category.
The Starbucks summer menu includes a new sandwich, cake, and cake pop.
Starbucks summer drinks aren’t the only new menu items that Starbucks is adding for the summer.
They’ve also introduced a Chicken, Maple Butter, and Egg Sandwich ($4.95), a Cookies & Creme Cake Pop ($2.75), and Lime-Frosted Coconut Bar ($3.25).
If you want to keep expanding your menu no matter what time of year it is, we’ve got lots of Starbucks Secret Menu hacks.
Get 25 free ‘Stars’ and $0.10 off your drink when you bring a clean, reusable cup.
If you’re a Starbucks Rewards member, you already know the value of “Stars.” When you bring in a clean, reusable cup to your local Starbucks, you’ll get 25 additional “Stars” added to your account as well as a $0.10 discount on your drink.
Share a Venti Paradise drink instead of ordering two Tall drinks to save more than $2.
A Venti drink is 20 ounces, and a Tall drink is 12 oz. If you buy a Venti and ask the barista to split it between two tall cups, making two 10-ounce drinks, you’ll save around $2 and only lose two ounces each. Try this out with a friend if you want to try the Starbucks Paradise drink.
We’ve got plenty more ways to get cheap Starbucks drinks.
Come in during Starbucks Happy Hour for BOGO drinks — even on the summer menu.
Starbucks Happy Hour exists, and it happens every Thursday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., and you’ll get a BOGO free drinks coupon every few weeks. That means you can get BOGO Starbucks summer drinks as well.
TIP: This offer doesn’t include brewed coffee, hot tea, ready-to-drink beverages, and Starbucks Reserve drinks and alcohol.
You’ll need 150 Stars to get a free Starbucks summer drink.
If you want to get a free Starbucks summer drink, the best way is to cash in your Starbucks Rewards Stars. By spending 150 Stars, you’ll get a free Grande Paradise Drink (regularly $4.95) and a free Venti Pineapple Passionfruit Refresher (regularly $4.95).
(And no, you’re not imagining it — Starbucks prices are going up.)
Get your Starbucks summer drinks with “light ice” to get more from your order.
Anytime you use less ice, you’re getting more drink — whether it’s a cup of water or the best Starbucks iced coffee. This means that if you want the most out of the Starbucks summer menu, you should always ask for your drink with light ice.