If there’s a day you deserve some free or super cheap food, it’s definitely Tax Day.
As you’re probably aware, the original Tax Day on April 15 was pushed back to July 15 due to the pandemic. Lots of restaurants and retailers offered their freebies and deals in April anyways, but you can still find some great deals!
Here’s a quick list of everything you can cash in on for free (or at a bargain price) on Wednesday, July 15.
1. Enjoy two breakfast burritos or two double cheeseburgers for $10.40 at Farmer Boys.
Farmer Boys is offering your choice of either two breakfast burritos or two double big cheeseburgers for just $10.40 all day Wednesday, July 15. Find a Farmer Boys location near you to take advantage of this savory deal!
2. Sip on specialty wines at Olive Garden for $15.
On July 15 at select Olive Garden locations only (call your local Olive Garden or message them online to check), you can order bottles of specialty wine for $15 each or enjoy them in-restaurant. You can purchase online, call, or get your bottles via “Carside Pickup.”
- Confetti Pink Moscato Blend
- Roscato Rosso Dolce
- Moscato Primo Amore
3. Enjoy Wine Wednesday at Yard House and get half-off bottles.
Just to make your day a little brighter, you can also get half-off apps during happy hour!
4. Get a small Mac & Cheese ($4.49) from Noodles & Company.
5. Grab an Irresist-a-bowl from Applebee’s for $7.99.
In 2019, Applebee’s offered $1 Strawberry Dollaritas with a Twizzler straw all month long. This year for a limited time, look out for their Irresisist-a-bowls for $7.99.
Three flavors are available:
- Southwest Chicken Bowl
- Homestyle Chicken Bowl
- Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl
6. Get a free biscuit from Hardee’s.
Last year, you could get a free sausage biscuit at Hardees on April 15 from 7-10 a.m. when you placed your order and mentioned “Made From Scratch.”
Although Hardees hasn’t mentioned this deal for the new Tax Day on July 15, it’s still worth keeping an eye out!
7. Enjoy a free Kona Ice on Tax Day.
8. Get a free veggie or turkey dog at Hot Dog on a Stick.
9. Check out Boston Market’s Tax Day meal special.
in 2019 from April 10-15, you could get Boston Market’s Tax Day Meal Special — a Half Chicken Individual Meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain beverage for $10.40, $2 off the meal’s regular price.
They haven’t mentioned such a deal for July 15 yet, but keep your eyes peeled!
10. Enjoy a free chocolate chip cookie at Great American Cookies.
Last year on April 15, Great American Cookies treated customers to one free chocolate chip cookie.
Check back this year to snag yours!
11. Eat up a 1-topping large pizza for $4.99 at Cicis Pizza.
12. Shred up your documents for free at Staples.
Get up to five pounds of documents shredded for free with this coupon through August 29 at Staples.
Don’t scroll up — here are your links!