If there’s a day you deserve some free or super cheap food, it’s definitely Tax Day.
As you’re probably aware, the original Tax Day on April 15 was pushed back to May 17 due to the pandemic and the IRS’s workload due to the stimulus checks. Some restaurants and retailers offered their freebies and deals in April anyways, but you can still find some great deals!
In addition to the regular slate of Monday Meal Deals, here’s a quick list of everything you can cash in on for free (or at a bargain price) on Monday, May 17:
1. Grab $5 ‘Mucho Cocktails’ from Applebee’s.
Need to unwind after doing your taxes? The Tipsy Shark and Strawberry Daq-A-Rita are both $5 through May 23.
2. Boston Market is taking $10.40 off $75+ catering meals for Tax Day.
Through May 20, Boston Market is taking $10.40 off catering orders of $75 or more (get it — like tax form 1040?).
3. Coors Seltzer wants to reimburse you for a 12-pack.
Buy a 12-pack of Coors Seltzer and then upload the receipt to CoorsSeltzer.com by May 24 (or while supplies last), and they’ll “write off” your purchase — reimbursing you via PayPal or Venmo. (Not valid in 15 states: AL, AR, CA, CO, HI, IL, IN, LA, MN, MO, NC, NJ, TX, UT and WV.)
4. Domino’s is discounting all pizzas 49% with carside delivery from 4-9 p.m.
If you place an online order for “carside delivery” from 4-9 p.m. May 10-23, pizzas will be discounted 49%. But you have to select the offer on the website or app.
5. Enjoy two breakfast burritos or two double cheeseburgers for $10.40 at Farmer Boys.
Farmer Boys is offering your choice of either two breakfast burritos or two double big cheeseburgers for just $10.40 all day Monday, May 17. Find a Farmer Boys location near you to take advantage of this savory deal!
6. Great American Cookies is giving away a free chocolate chip cookie.
On May 17, Great American Cookies is giving each customer a free tax day chocolate chip cookie, no purchase necessary. (Their sister store, Marble Slab Creamery, is offering BOGO ice creams.)
7. Get a free veggie or turkey dog at Hot Dog on a Stick.
8. Jimmy John’s takes $5 off online orders of $20+.
Order $20 in Jimmy John’s online or via their app and use the promo code 5OFF20 through June 13 to get $5 off your total.
9. Krispy Kreme has free coffee and a doughnut.
Krispy Kreme has been offering a free medium coffee and a free original glazed doughnut every Monday through May 24 — so one of these blessed days falls on Tax Day!
No purchase is necessary, and if you want more free doughnuts, Krispy Kreme is giving away one a day for the rest of the year to vaccinated individuals.
10. Enjoy a free Kona Ice on Tax Day.
11. Get any wrap at Saladworks for $5.17.
On 5/17, any wrap at Saladworks is $5.17 (reg. $8.31-$8.54).