We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
When you think of shopping for name-brand clothing, sunglasses, and shoes, do you ever think about going to Costco? If not, I’m here to tell you that maybe you should open your mind to the possibilities. Allow me to take you on a tour of Costco’s surprising name brands. And when I say name brands, I’m not talking about the much-loved Kirkland Signature knockoffs. These are the real-deal products from popular brands like Adidas, Champion, Levi’s, Puma, Legos, Apple, and more.
But let’s get to your most important question: How do Costco prices fair against other retailers like Amazon and Target? According to my calculations, the savings can be as high as 74%. And on average, you’ll save around 50% when you shop for these name brands at Costco versus other retailers.
We’ve got the scoop on all the Costco surprising name brands you’ll find at the warehouse, plus why shopping for brand names at Costco is a real (smart) thing.
Download the Krazy Coupon Lady app for more money-saving tips, deals, and coupons, or text HACKS to 57299.
1. Save up to 74% when you buy your Levi’s at Costco vs. Macy’s or Amazon.
Love your Levi’s? Try buying them at Costco and save up to 74% off prices at other retailers like Macy’s, Amazon, or Levis.com.
You’ll find a good mix of Levi’s jeans and jackets for both men and women at Costco.
More Levi’s deals at Costco:
- Levi’s Men’s 505 Jean, $38.99
- Compare to Levis.com: $69.50
- Savings: 44%
- Levi’s Men’s 511 Jean, $39.99
- Compare to Macy’s: $69.50
- Savings: 42%
- Levi’s Ladies’ 311 Shaping Skinny, $36.99
- Compare to Amazon: $69.50
- Savings: 47%
2. Score Saint Laurent sunglasses for $350 less at Costco — 73% cheaper than Neiman Marcus.
Instead of spending $475 at other retailers for Saint Laurent shades, check out Costco’s prices first. We found a steal for about $127 — that’s a 73% discount compared to buying from Neiman Marcus.
Another Costco deal on Saint Laurent:
- Saint Laurent SL356 Black Black Sunglasses, $117.99
- Compare to Sunglass Hut: $336 (reg. $420)
- Savings: 65%
3. Shop Costco for Eddie Bauer Traveler Pants and save 76%.
Eddie Bauer is one of the Costco surprising name brands I never knew they had until I shopped there. You can save over $60 on these Eddie Bauer Traveler Pants when you get them at Costco instead of on EddieBauer.com. That’s just over 76% savings for the same item!
TIP: Even though Costco doesn’t have dressing rooms, they do have a super customer-friendly return policy that makes up for not having a place to try on clothes.
4. Save up to 54% on Calvin Klein underwear and designer rugs at Costco.
If Calvin Klein is your go-to name brand for apparel and quality home goods like rugs and runners, Costco is your place. It’s hard to argue when you can save more than 50% on Calvin Klein items versus buying them from stores like Nordstrom or Rugs Direct. Check it out:
5. Shop Carter’s at Costco to save up to 47% over other retailers.
When I compared prices for Carter’s clothes at Costco, JCPenney, and Kohl’s, I found that non-Costco retailers offered fewer pieces for about the same money. Several four-piece sets at Costco are sold as two and three-piece sets elsewhere.
Lesson learned: Pay attention to the quantity you get with kids’ clothes. While some children’s apparel deals may seem cheaper than Costco’s price, if it’s not the same exact number of pieces in the set, you’re paying more per outfit.
6. Pay up to 43% less for Champion apparel at Costco versus other retailers.
Costco has a nice collection of Champion apparel for adults and kids, all at discount prices vs retailers like Amazon and Zulily.
Another hot Costco deal on Champion:
- Champion Youth Tech Fleece Hoodie, $9.97
- Compare to Zulily: $17.99
- Savings: 45%
7. Shop Adidas at Costco instead of Kohl’s or Amazon and save up to 45%.
If you want to save on Adidas, check your local Costco. We found kids and adult clothing items up to 45% off other retailers.
Another Adidas deal at Costco:
- Adidas Youth 2-pack Short, $21.99
- Compare to Kohl’s: $25
- Savings: 12%
8. Buy your Puma gear at Costco and save up to 44%.
Get Puma apparel at Costco for up to 44% less than you can get it at Amazon.
9. Save 30% on Steve Madden shoes.
We love finding deals on shoes at Costco. During my recent visit to Costco, I found this pair of Steve Madden sandals 30% cheaper than Nordstrom Rack.
10. Pay 20% less than Target’s price for an Embr Wave 2 Thermal Wristband at Costco.
Costco has the Embr Wave 2 Thermal wristband for a whole $70 less than Target’s price. Even with Target’s 5% RedCard discount, it isn’t enough to beat Costco’s price. I’ve included both deals below so you can see how the savings match up:
Related: We found 14 name brands you can actually buy at Sam’s Club — including Viking, Sur La Table, and more.
11. Shop for Toms shoes at Costco and save 16% compared to Nordstrom Rack.
You can often find name-brand shoes like Toms much cheaper at Costco. Buying this pair at Costco will save you 16% off the Nordstrom Rack price.
Related: We found the trending Costco Kirkland slides in stock for only $12.99 (plus more Costco merch).
12. Save up to 15% on Lego sets at Costco.
Legos tend to keep their prices tight across retailers, similar to how the pricing goes for cellphones and computers. However, you can get a deal or two on some popular sets, like Star Wars and Transformers, that can save you up to 15% at Costco.
More Lego deals at Costco:
- Lego Optimus Prime, $154.99
- Compare to Target: $179.99
- Savings: 14%
- Lego Classic Space Mission 1700-Piece Set, $49.97
- Compare to Lego.com: $69.99
- Savings: 28%
- Lego Star Wars AT-AT, $154.99
- Compare to Lego.com: $169.99
- Savings: 8%
Here are even more Costco surprising name brands to look for at your local warehouse.
In addition to the popular brands we mentioned above, Costco also carries name-brand items in other departments like electronics, groceries, and appliances. But by no means is this list exhaustive. However, it should give you a good idea of how many different brands they offer.
Here are some additional name brands to look for:
P.S. You can even shop these Costco surprising name brands as a non-member.
You actually don’t need a Costco membership to eat at the food court, buy alcohol, or even shop at your local warehouse. How do you do this? You’ll need a current Costco member to buy you a Costco Shop card, which is Costco’s version of a gift card that lets you shop Costco online or in-store.
Related: If you’re on the fence about getting a Costco membership, be sure to check out all the latest membership deals happening now.