We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Reese’s is about to happily disrupt the freezer aisle with their new candy-inspired ice cream line, especially their chocolate cones and peanut butter sandwiches. Now, this is what summers are all about. Personally, it’s about damn time (in my Lizzo voice) that Reese’s graced us with a larger selection of frozen treats because I’ve been freezing my candy just to imagine the possibilities.
In January of this year, Hershey’s announced that seven new Reese’s frozen treat varieties are coming. That means there should be something for everyone — from straight-up ice cream to ice cream bars. The cones are great for snacking, while the frozen dessert cups are suitable for a crowd. I’ve found these treats at Walmart, Target, and Meijer starting at about $4 for a pint of the ice cream and $8 for the cones. But I’ll get more into the approximate pricing specifics below.
Not a peanut butter fan? Check out Little Debbie’s new ice cream line or new Entenmann’s ice cream sandwiches. Stay in-the-know by downloading the Krazy Coupon Lady app for the latest deals, store hacks, and coupons.
For a limited time, Sam’s Club has the Reese’s Frozen Dessert Cups available as of Aug. 1.
It’s been a couple of months since Reese’s released one of their many frozen items. Starting Aug. 1, you can buy the frozen peanut butter dessert cups exclusively at Sam’s Club. The 24-count box contains individually wrapped 3.3-ounce cups. The box is priced at $19.98, which is only $0.83 each. Not a bad price for indulgence.
You can find these treats at various retailers including Walmart, Albertsons, Meijer, and Target.
With Reese’s now in the freezer aisle, they’re easy to spot with their iconic orange packaging. Depending on the retailer, you may see more or less of their frozen dessert products. For instance, my local grocery store only had the peanut butter and chocolate cones duo and peanut butter sandwiches. In my research, Walmart has the largest selection.
RELATED: Wendy’s Strawberry Frosty Returns With More Summer Menu Items
Prices start at $4 for Reese’s varieties, depending on the retailer.
There’s a slight difference in retail prices for the new desserts. Here’s a sample of prices that I found, but note that if the product links don’t work for you, that particular item may not be stocked in your area yet. You can also do a main search of Walmart for the Reese’s items here.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Sandwich Ice Cream (4-pack): $4.38
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Light Ice Cream (48 oz): $5.47
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Frozen Dairy Dessert Bar (6-pack): $5.44
- Reese’s Peanut Butter and Chocolate Duo (8-pack): $7.98
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Light Ice Cream 16 oz Pint: $3.99
- Reese’s Light Ice Cream with Mini Reese’s Pieces and Peanut Butter Swirl 48 oz: $4.50
Brace yourself for more Reese’s ice cream roll outs.
Like I noted, Hershey’s has come up with not one, not two, but SEVEN mouthwatering frozen treat varieties that will make you weak in the knees.
Here’s what to look forward to:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Sandwich (4-pack): Peanut butter frozen dairy dessert filling with a Reese’s peanut butter swirl between two chocolate wafers.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Light Ice Cream: Peanut butter light ice cream with chunks of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and a peanut butter swirl.
- Reese’s Chocolate Frozen Dairy Dessert: Frozen dairy dessert chocolate base with chunks of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and a peanut butter swirl.
- Reese’s Mini Pieces Light Ice Cream: Vanilla light ice cream loaded with Reese’s mini pieces candy and a peanut butter swirl.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Frozen Dairy Dessert Bar: Peanut butter frozen dairy dessert with Reese’s peanut butter sauce, covered in a milk chocolatey coating and cake crumbs.
- Reese’s Cones (8-pack): Pick from peanut butter cones or chocolate cones. Both start with a frozen dairy base, then with peanut butter or chocolate is swirled in.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Frozen Dessert Cup: Frozen peanut butter dairy dessert blended with a peanut butter swirl, covered in a milk chocolatey coating (a frozen twist on the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup).