The Body Shop is one of my favorite places to stock up on skin care. They have so many great deals and are upfront with their sales and promotions.
Here are my tips that will save money at The Body Shop.
1. Join the Love Your Body Club to receive $10 off coupons.
It’s free to join and for every $1 you spend as a reward member, you receive a point, and after 100 points you get a $10 off coupon. Just be warned, once you receive the $10 voucher, you only have 3 months to use it.
Or you can donate your rewards to the charity Born Free U.S.A. which raises money for the protection of wildlife and works to end cruelty to animals.
You also get a $10 birthday reward to use during your birthday month, and occasionally they run a reward member-only 10% off promotion.
2. Check out the Last Chance section online and in participating stores for up to 75% off.
This promotion can’t be combined with other discounts — except during 10% off promotions for Love Your Body members — but it’s totally worth it.
I found some pretty great steals in this section, including Honey Bronze bronzing powder for $10 (reg. $20).
3. Shop online using Ibotta to earn 5% cash back.
Before shopping online at The Body Shop, I always go through the Ibotta app to get 5% cash back.
4. Find discounted gift cards up to 10% off on Gift Card Granny and Raise.
A great way to save money is to buy gift cards through Gift Card Granny and Raise. Both companies buy and sell discounted gift cards. You can typically find them for at least 5% cheaper than their face value, but I’ve seen them up to 10% off.
5. Take advantage of their frequent Buy 2 Get 1 deals.
Try to group your items so they are of equal value, because they make the lowest priced item the free one.
6. Score freebies by asking for samples of products.
Ask one of the employees for a sample of any product you’re looking at to try before you buy!
7. Get 45% off full-priced items as an employee.
The employee discount comes off full-priced items but can be handy when there aren’t any sales.
8. Sign up with your email to stay in the know on all the upcoming sales.
Or follow The Body Shop on Facebook. It’s also a great idea to check their website to view the current promo list.
9. Free shipping for orders over $50 — or wait for a free shipping day.
The best way to keep up with their free shipping day is by checking their newsletter or website. They occur pretty frequently so keep checking!
10. Shop their semi-annual sales after Christmas and during summer for up to 75% off.
Past semi-annual sales have had body butters, scrubs, soaps and more included in their sale.
This year’s big winter sale starts the day after Christmas and runs for a week or so, and typically their summer sale begins in June with similar savings.
11. Get bath bombs and bubble bars for $2.95 less than Lush.
They are quite a bit smaller, but I still love them — and they’re such a bargain.
12. Get $1 off bath bombs and face masks when you buy in multiples of 3.
They often sell the bath bombs and face masks 3 for $5 or $2 apiece.
13. Avoid the travel sizes to get a lower price per ounce.
Unless they are running a special promotion on their travel size offers, you spend less per ounce on the larger products.
Body Butter Travel Size – $6 reg. price ($3.55 per oz.)
Body Butter 13.5 oz – $36 reg. Price ($2.66 per oz.)
14. Wait for sales on the Body Shop website — never pay regular price.
They almost always have offers and sales available online to prevent you from ever having to pay full price for an item, such as 20% off the entire site.
If there aren’t any offers on the product you’re looking for, keep checking back over the next couple weeks and you should be able to find a sale.
15. Look out for 50% off sitewide and free shipping on Cyber Monday.
In the past, this is the sale they’ve put on, and I’m guessing it’s going to be as great a deal this year.