My mom has told me a thousand times: “If it’s too good to be true, then it’s too good to be true.” And, Mom has been right (especially when it came to “magic” diet pills and handsome millionaires with sexy accents). Well, that all changed this morning when I saw the amazing Living Social Escapes deal for a two-night Las Vegas getaway.
Check this out: for only $149 you and a friend can spend two nights in the iconic Plaza Hotel & Casino in downtown Vegas, receive four tickets to your choice of live shows, $300 in slot play, 1 in-room Sweedish massage, and a daily $25 breakfast credit. The package is worth $759—you save a whopping 80%. If Lady Luck is on your side when you hit the slots with your $300 in included slot play credits, you could even make money by going on this vacation. To borrow from coupon-speak, a vacation moneymaker—what are the odds? This deal sounds too good to be true, but it’s not. This steal is the real deal!
- To read more about this deal, visit Living Social Escapes.
- When you stay in the hotel Sundays through Thursdays, this deal costs $149. When you stay on Fridays and Saturdays, this deal costs $289. If you choose to stay on a weekday, you can rest assured that every night of the week is hopping in Vegas.
Hurry! This deal expires on Wednesday, March 21st at 8:00AM EST.
Fine Print Reads
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Blackout dates: April 16-19, June 8-10, July 5-7, Sept 14-15, Oct 29-31
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include four show tickets, $300 in slot play, an in-room 50-minute Swedish Massage, and daily $25 breakfast credit at Hawaiian restaurant
- Deal based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and payable directly to the property upon booking
- Children are allowed, but guest must be 21 to check into hotel
- Paid value expires on March 20, 2017
- Promotional value expires on December 27, 2012