Every year from January until May 18, the Magical Kingdom unfurls a limited 3-day Disneyland ticket deal for SoCal residents. This year, however, they’re extending the offer to kids ages three to nine everywhere.
Be sure to download the KCL app and we’ll let you know about all the Disney deals!
How much are So Cal residents really saving on Disney tickets?
Specially priced SoCal ticket packages include:
- 3-day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket for $199 (Regular price $447, a 55% savings)
- 3-Day, 1 Park Per Day Ticket with Disney MaxPass for $244 (Regular price $492, a 50% savings)
- 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket for $254 (Regular price $355, a 28% savings)
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket with Disney MaxPass for $299 (Regular price $400, a 25% savings)
MaxPass is a $15 per-day add-on that gives you mobile access to FastPass+ and PhotoPass. FastPass+ allows you to reserve your spot on three select rides per day in advance to skip those killer queues. BUT you have to collect your FastPasses in person at the park — MaxPass allows you to reserve spots as you go via the Disneyland app.
PhotoPass gives you access to Disney’s on-site professional photography services, but the cheapest option costs $39 per visit if you book it in advance.
MaxPass is worth it If you want easier access to your Disney photos and rides. You can save a minimum of $24 with PhotoPass and join FastPass lines as you go.
Opt for the 3-day Park Hopper ticket if you want to park hop.
If you don’t need MaxPass, then you should opt for this ticket if there is the slightest chance you will park hop. It’s only a 28% savings compared to the 3-Day, 1 Park Per Day ticket. But, even if you’re not sure you want to visit both parks in a day, it’s the better deal, seeing that it normally costs $55 to upgrade a 1-park ticket.
Just $10 more to visit any park, anytime of the day during any visit? Yes, please.
Children’s tickets ages three to nine save everyone up to 29%.
A 3-Day One Park type ticket for kids anywhere, not just So Cal, also costs $199. Regular price is $280, which is 29% in savings!
Excited yet? Here’s what you need to know to buy discounted tickets.
- To be eligible for the deal, you must have a ZIP code that falls between 90000 and 93599. The offer also extends to Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000 and 22999.
- Tickets must be used on separate visits, and expire by May 21. Ticket packages are limited to five per visitor, and each package includes one Magic Morning admission.
- Magic Morning admissions give you access to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in the Disneyland Park (not in California Adventure) one hour before opening.
- Magic Morning days are only available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
TIP: Get to the theme park entrance one hour and 15 minutes before regular opening hours for the best early entry experience!