The Groupon specials kind of got lost amid all of the great Black Friday and Cyber Monday hotel and travel deals, but there are a couple of deals worth looking at this week. This week’s Groupon Getaway specials offer a little bit of everything–from a waterpark to skiing in Telluride to big city fun in New York City. Accommodations range from bed and breakfast inns to boutique hotels to historic landmarks. These escapes are becoming more and more popular. Several of last week’s specials sold out before the deadline, so if you see something you like, be sure to act quickly.
Below are the highlights of this week’s Groupon travel specials:
- New York City – Two nights’ accommodations for two adults in a superior king room at the Amsterdam Court Hotel near Times Square in New York City for $169 (a $317 value.) The Groupon also includes two day passes to Golds Gym, four drinks in the hotel lounge and continental breakfast. Book and travel by February 20, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Great Wolf Lodge near Cincinnati – One night’s accommodation for up to six people at the Great Wolf Lodge and waterpark near Cincinnati for $219 (a $448 value.) The Groupon also includes admission to the waterpark as well as a pizza dinner. Book by February 15, 2012; travel between November 28, 2011 and February 15, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Lake Tahoe – Two nights’ accommodations for two adults Sunday through Thursday in a luxury room at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe for $158 (a $353 value.) The Groupon also includes two drinks at any casino bar at the resort, an appetizer or pitcher of beer at Cabo Wabo Cantina, two passes to Harvey’s health club and two $10 vouchers for slot play. Book by April 19, 2012; travel by May, 1, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Sedona, Arizona – Spend two nights in a standard, one-bedroom suite for up to four people at Los Abrigados in Sedona, Arizona for $159 (a $398 value.) Book and travel by December 20, 2011. Several blackout dates apply.
- Telluride, Colorado – Two nights’ accommodations for up to four people in a sunset vista room at The Peaks in Telluride, Colorado for $229 (a $458 value.) The Groupon also includes the resort fee and a $50 per room food and beverage credit. Book and travel by December 22, 2011. Blackout dates apply.
- Austin, Texas – A one night’s stay at the Barton Creek Resort and Spa for up to four people for $149 (a $318 value.) The Groupon also includes two one-day ice skating passes and a buffet breakfast for two. Book and travel by January 1, 2012.
All of these deals must be purchased by 11:59pm (EST) on Thursday, November 30, except for the Lake Tahoe deal, which ends on Monday at 11:59pm (EST.) For more information and/or to purchase your Groupon, follow this link.The terms on each Groupon offer are slightly different. Be sure to read the fine print page before you complete the transaction. Please note that last week most of the Groupon Getaway specials sold out. Be sure to buy yours early if you see something that interests you.
Have you used a Groupon to save money on a vacation?