This week’s Groupon specials are a hodge-podge of warm and snowy destinations. There are several good deals in the more than two dozen offers. This week’s Groupon Getaway specials include Virginia Beach, Aspen, Reno and Phoenix, just to name a few. Accommodations range from bed and breakfast inns to boutique hotels to historic landmarks. Keep in mind that these escapes are becoming more and more popular. Several of last week’s specials sold out before the deadline, so if you see something you like, be sure to act quickly. (Two offers even sold out while I was putting this post together.)
Below are the highlights of this week’s Groupon travel specials:
- Virginia Beach – One night’s accommodation for two adults and up to two kids in a junior suite or one-bedroom suite with parlor at the Founder’s Inn and Spa in Virginia Beach for $109 (a $189 value.) Groupon also includes breakfast for two. Book and travel by March 31, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- North Carolina – One night’s accommodation Sunday through Thursday for two adults at Harrah’s Cherokee Casino and Hotel in the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina for $69 (a $139 value.) The Groupon also includes a $30 food and beverage credit at the resort. Book and travel by February 29, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Aspen – One night’s accommodation for two adults and up to two children in a junior suite at the Aspen Meadows Resort in Aspen, Colorado for $199 (a $381 value.) The hotel also provides complimentary transportation to and from the Aspen airport and to and from downtown Aspen. Book and travel by March 31, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Reno – Two nights’ accommodations for two adults Sunday through Thursday in a West Tower Classic Room at Harrah’s Reno in Reno, Nevada for $89 (a $176 value.) Groupon also includes two drinks, a $10 dining credit and access to the hotel spa and gym. Book by April 18, 2012; travel between January 2 and May 1, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Mount Shasta, California – Two nights’ accommodations for two adults and up to two children in a one-bedroom chalet at the Mount Shasta Resort in Mount Shasta, California for $249 (a $498 value.) The Groupon also includes a $50 dining credit and a $50 spa credit. Book and travel by May 31, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Phoenix – One night’s accommodation for two adults at the Clarendon House in Phoenix for $69 (a $221 value!) Book and travel by August 31, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
All of these deals must be purchased by 11:59pm (EST) on Monday, December 19. For more information and/or to purchase your Groupon, follow this link.The terms on each Groupon offer are slightly different. Be sure to read the fine print page before you complete the transaction. Please note that last week most of the Groupon Getaway specials sold out. Be sure to buy yours early if you see something that interests you.
Have you used a Groupon to save money on a vacation?