From a dude ranch in Arizona to a stylish hotel on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, this week’s Groupon specials incorporate a variety of warm weather and snowy destinations. There are several good deals in the more than two dozen offers. This week’s Groupon Getaway specials include Lake Tahoe, San Diego, the Orlando area and Cape May, just to name a few. Accommodations range from bed and breakfast inns to boutique hotels to historic landmarks. Keep in mind that these escapes are becoming more and more popular. Several of last week’s specials sold out before the deadline, so if you see something you like, be sure to act quickly.
Below are the highlights of this week’s Groupon travel specials:
- Chicago – One night’s accommodation for two adults in a king room at the 1920s-era boutique hotel, the Allerton, on Michigan Avenue in Chicago for $109 (a $224 value.) Groupon also includes two glasses of wine and complimentary WiFi in your room. Book by February 10, 2012; travel by April 8, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- San Diego – One night’s accommodation Sunday through Monday for two adults and up to two kids in a lanai garden room at the Paradise Point Resort and Spa in San Diego for $125 (a $266 value.) The Groupon also includes a s’more kit. Book and travel by March 15, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Cape May, New Jersey – Two nights’ accommodations for two adults at the historic Dormer House bed and breakfast inn in Cape May, New Jersey for $185 (a $450 value.) The Groupon is valid for stays Thursday through Sunday until March 31 and any day after April 1. Book and travel by May 17, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- North Lake Tahoe – Two nights’ accommodations for up to ten adults Sunday through Thursday in one of six rental homes in North Lake Tahoe for $325 (a $770 value.) That’s just $16.25 per person per night if you have 10 people. That’s Krazy! Book and travel by April 30, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Kissimmee, Florida – Two nights’ accommodations for up to four adults in a poolview room at the Maingate Lakeside Resort for $99 (a $168 value.) The Groupon also includes a $30 dining credit. Book by February 29, 2012; travel by March 15, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Yucca, Arizona – One night’s accommodation for two adults and up to three kids at the Stagecoach Trails guest ranch, a dude ranch outside of Yucca, Arizona for $154 (a $280 value.) The Groupon includes three meals per person and two horseback rides. Book and travel by January 2, 2013. Several blackout dates apply.
All of these deals must be purchased by 11:59pm (EST) on Thursday, December 29. For more information and/or to purchase your Groupon, follow this link.The terms on each Groupon offer are slightly different. Be sure to read the fine print page before you complete the transaction. Please note that last week most of the Groupon Getaway specials sold out. Be sure to buy yours early if you see something that interests you.
Have you used a Groupon to save money on a vacation?