This week’s Groupon Getaway specials are spread out all over the United States and the Caribbean, with offerings in Las Vegas, Orlando, Williamsburg and more. Accommodations range from bed and breakfast inns, to boutique hotels to historic landmarks. Nearly all of last week’s specials sold out before the deadline, so if you see something you like, be sure to act quickly. Below are the highlights of this week’s Group travel specials:
- Las Vegas – Two nights’ accommodations for two adults in a deluxe room at the Treasure Island Resort and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip for $188 (a $412 value.) The Groupon also includes a $50 dining credit, a $25 spa/salon credit and a $10 casino credit. Book and travel by February 28, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Williamsburg – Two nights’ accommodations for up to four adults in a one-bedroom villa at the Colonial Crossings Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia for $129 (a $298 value). Travel from now until December 31, 2011. No Saturday night stays and multiple blackout dates.
- Orlando – Seven nights’ accommodations for up to four people in a one-bedroom condo at your choice of 11 Worldwide Vacation and Travel properties in the Orlando and Kissimmee area for $339 (a $700 value.) Book and travel by December 17, 2011. Not valid between November 18-24, 2011.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico – One night’s accommodations for two adults and up to two kids in a Kiva suite or an Anasazi mini-suite at the Lodge at Santa Fe for $112 (a $232 value.) Groupon also includes two passes to one of six museums, a bottle of wine and a 25 percent discount on lunch at one of three Lodge restaurants. Book and travel by March 31, 2012. Several blackout dates apply.
- Oregon – Two nights’ accommodations for two adults and up to one child Sunday through Wednesday in a deluxe view room at the Ashland Springs Hotel in downtown Ashland, Oregon for $190 (a $383 value.) The Groupon includes a box of chocolates, a bottle of Champagne, a 30-minute sauna for two and a $30 food and beverage credit at the hotel. Travel November 1, 2011 to February 12, 2012. Blackout dates apply.
- Honolulu – Five nights’ accommodations for two adults and up to two kids in a partial oceanview room or a bamboo room at the Equus Hotel and Marina Towers in Honolulu for $459 (a $855 value.) The Groupon also includes a welcome gift, breakfast daily, and an equestrian trail ride for two. Book and Travel before October 25, 2012. Blackout dates apply.
All of these deals must be purchased by 11:59pm (EDT) on Monday, October 31. For more information and/or to purchase your Groupon, follow this link.The terms on each Groupon offer are slightly different. Be sure to read the fine print page before you complete the transaction. Please note that last week most of the Groupon Getaway specials sold out. Be sure to buy yours early if you see something that interests you.
Have you used a Groupon to save money on a vacation?