For travel novices, these Internet deals are last-minute airfare specials offered each Tuesday for travel on the upcoming weekend. Most fares are non-refundable and must be purchased immediately, but these specials often represent significant savings over advance purchase fares.
United Airlines — There are dozens of Internet specials this week, mostly to or from their hubs in Houston, Newark, Chicago, Cleveland and Denver. Purchase before 11:59 p.m. (EDT) November 30. Departures after 7 p.m. on November 30 or anytime December 1 and return on Monday, December 3 or Tuesday, December 4. Taxes and airport fees are additional. This week's fares include:
- Cincinnati to New York City – $220
- Cleveland to Boston – $221
- Denver to Kansas City – $221
- Fresno to Los Angeles – $161
- Indianapolis to Washington DC – $161
US Airways — There are no USAirways E-Saver fares for this week.
Delta Airlines Web Deals — Purchase Delta Web deals by 11:59 p.m. (EST) on December 1 for travel departing anytime December 1 and returning on December 3 or December 4. Highlights include:
- Atlanta to Daytona Beach, FL – $200
- Atlanta to Houston – $220
- Atlanta to San Diego – $320
- Cincinnati to Orlando – $240
- Memphis to Orlando – $220
American Airlines Net Saver Fares — No Net Saver fares for this week.
Remember there are a limited number of seats available for these airfares and they may sell out at any time. Read the fine print before you purchase.