Find coupons for Target at Coupons.Target.com or on our Coupon Database. Target releases new printable coupons on their website every Sunday. There are two types of coupons on Target.com: Manufacturer coupons and Target store coupons.
Recognize a Target Coupon or Manufacturer Coupon Before You Print
Look for one of the following phrases:
- "when you buy" = manufacturer coupon
- "with purchase of" = Target store coupon
- neither phrase = could be either one
Where Can Manufacturer and Target Coupons Be Redeemed?
- Target coupons will state "Target Store Coupon" at the top, and these coupons may only be redeemed at Target stores.
- Manufacturer coupons will state "Manufacturer Coupon" at the top of each coupon and may be redeemed at any supermarket or drugstore that accepts manufacturer coupons.
What Are the Limits on Coupons for Target?
Limits on Target printable coupons include:
- Each computer can print two of each coupon on the Target website.
- Target store coupons read, Limit 1 “like” coupon per guest
- No cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item. Target will accept a $1.00 off coupon on a $0.99 product. The coupon will be adjusted down to match the value of the item purchased.
How to Print Coupons from Target
If this is your first time printing coupons online, you'll be required to allow the print applet to run on your computer. You may have to download a plugin or enable Java in order to print. This small one-time hassle (once you do it, you won't have to do it again) ensures the security of the manufacturer.
- Click "Select to Print."
- Select "Click to print selected coupons."
- Accept the terms of the coupon activator.
- You’ll need to give permission to your web browser to run the Coupon Print Activator applet.
- Click "Allow."
- After printing, you can go back to more coupons or visit TheKrazyCouponLady to find the best price/best place to redeem your coupon.