We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
You can print most manufacturer coupons using your smartphone and a wireless printer! We’re going to show you how.
Psst! Remember to get the most out of your coupons by stacking them with sales, store coupons and rebate apps.
1. Use the Krazy Coupon Lady app to print free Coupons.com coupons.
Download the Krazy Coupon Lady app and search for coupons by brand or product!
Follow these steps to print coupons from the KCL app:
1. Go to your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. Select your wireless printer as your wireless network and connect.
2. Visit KCL and click on the link of the coupon you want. You should be directed to Coupons.com.
3. Your phone will open a new tab in your phone’s Web browser, and you’ll see the clipped coupon(s).
4. Click on the blue “Print Coupons” button at the top-right of your screen.
5. You’ll see a pop-up that says, “Is this device connected to a printer?” If you were able to connect to your wireless printer in Step #1, click “Yes.” (If not, you’ll have to connect before you can continue.)
6. Enter your 10-digit mobile phone number to verify the device and click “Send.”
7. You’ll receive a text message containing a verification code.
8. Copy and paste the verification code.
9. Click “Verify and Print.” Once verified, you can skip Steps 7-10 in the future. You only have to verify your phone number once.
10. Select your printer.
11. Click “Print.”
TIP: Make sure the Wi-Fi function on your printer is turned on and double check your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. Select your wireless printer as your network; if you don’t see the network listed, select “other” and search for wireless devices near you.
2. Some store and manufacturer sites also allow you to print coupons from your phone.
You won’t have much luck finding apps that will allow you to print manufacturer or store coupons directly from their software. The only other one we would recommend is the Coupons.com app.
You can go to the store and manufacturer websites below via your mobile internet browser, connect to a wireless printer and print coupons from your phone.
Manufacturer sites that allow you to print coupons from your phone:
Store sites that allow you to print coupons from your phone:
RELATED: How to Get the Most Out of the Target Cartwheel App
3. If your store has an app, you might not need to print anything at all.
Many stores, like Target, Kroger and Albertsons host their own store coupons — and quite a few manufacturer coupons — within their apps. Since many of the digital manufacturer coupons are single-use, you can’t use them to stock up on a product, but you can stack them with store coupons, sales and rebate offers.
4. Print two of the same coupon per device.
Coupon print limits still exist when you print coupons from your phone. Most websites and sites like Coupons.com allow two prints per device.
This means you can print two coupons from Coupons.com on your computer and two more of the same coupon from your phone via the KCL app or the Coupons.com app. You can even register the phone of a spouse or close family member to print more coupons.
You won’t be able to print two coupons from the KCL app and two from the Coupons.com app because they’re the exact same coupons.
Printing coupons directly from the Coupons.com app is similar to printing coupons from the KCL app:
1. Open the Coupons.com app and select the “Grocery” icon at the bottom. Make sure you search under the “Printable” coupon database—not under the “Loyalty Card” selection at the top.
2. Tap “Clip Coupon” below a coupon’s details.
3. When you’re ready to print all your clipped coupons, choose “View Clipped” in the lower left side of the screen. Then hit “Print.”
4. The Coupons.com app will scan for wireless printers near you and list them on the next screen. Select the printer you’d like to use.
TIP: Some KCL deals require you to use more than two coupons. Since Coupons.com only allows two prints per device, you can print two from your computer and two from a smartphone (which is totally legal, by the way). Go to KCL deals to see the most recent coupon deals and match-ups.
5. Print PDF coupons from most wireless printers — even public ones.
One of the best things about printing coupons from your phone is you can print anywhere there’s a wireless printer available. Say you’re out doing errands and find an amazing deal while scrolling through the KCL app.
Head over to an office supply store or library and ask if you can connect to their wireless printer.
The UPS Store, FedEx Office, Staples, OfficeDepot/OfficeMax are all great places to check for wireless printers. Most of these businesses require you to first upload the coupon’s PDF file to their cloud service before printing.
Also keep in mind that most businesses charge $0.10-$0.25 per page, so don’t print a PDF coupon from a location that charges unless the deal is too good to miss.
TIP: Since PDF coupons don’t have unique barcodes like manufacturer coupons, you can print multiple copies—like these coupons from Halo pet products. When consumers print off and redeem countless PDF coupons, manufacturers are less likely to allow PDF coupons. We urge all Krazy Couponers to print PDF coupons responsibly. A good rule of thumb is two per computer. Remember, it is ILLEGAL to copy any coupon.
Bonus Tip! We’ve found some well-reviewed wireless printers to get you started.
Don’t have a wireless printer? Maybe it’s time to upgrade — you can find great deals on printers starting in mid-July during back-to-school season and ending around the end of September. Some stores will even give you a discount when you bring in your old printer for recycling. Keep an eye out for printer and ink deals on KCL’s Deals page, and get the most bang for your buck when you purchase these well-reviewed wireless printers:
- HP Tango X Smart-Home Printer- $149.99
- Canon TS302 Wireless Inkjet Printer – $39.99
- Canon TS9120 Wireless All-In-One Printer – $69.99