We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Transform regular photo prints and ceramic tiles into “Polaroid” photo coasters.
Making these cool “Polaroid” coasters only takes a bit of Mod Podge, your favorite photos, ceramic tiles, adhesive felt circles, and clear acrylic finish spray. So freaking simple.
2. Transfer photos printed on tissue paper to a candle.
After you print your photos onto regular tissue paper, apply the paper picture-side down onto a pillar candle. Wrap a piece of wax paper around both and use a heat gun or blowdryer to transfer your image to the candle. That’s it!
3. Glue photos onto painted triangle wood blocks.
Cut wood craft plaques into triangles (or just buy them pre-cut), sand them down, and paint the edges to match your decor. Use glue to adhere your favorite photos.
4. Make your own photo keychain.
Pretty much the same concept as the DIY craft above, but on a much smaller scale.
5. Transfer a photo to a plank of wood.
I had no idea transferring a regular photo to a plank of wood could be so easy! And you only need a handful of common craft materials.
6. Create a personalized photo map.
Such a great idea. Print out photos of memories from your favorite states then cut each photo into the shape of each state. Hot-glue pins to the back, and you’re pretty much done.
7. Turn your best photo memories into hanging wall art.
Print out 4″ x 4″ square photos in black and white for a more artistic look, and string them together. Hang your photo strings from a branch, and display your new art on the wall.
8. Turn silly poses into awesome photo bookmarks.
Use embroidery floss and thick cardstock to complete the look.
RELATED: 16 Dump-and-Bake Recipes Perfect for Busy Weeknights
9. Make personalized wine glasses.
A little Mod Podge, wine glasses, and your favorite photos are all you need to make this thoughtful gift.
10. Create picture magnets out of glass gems or marbles.
You’ll need jumbo clear glass gems that can easily be found at your local craft store (or use the small ones from Dollar Tree!), some glass adhesive, and magnets. Easy. Peasy.
11. Or, glue magnets and photos to mason jar lids.
Pull out your hot glue gun and old canning lids for this one!
12. Use 4 picture frames and photos printed on vellum to make luminaries.
Vellum paper can be found in the scrapbook section of your local craft store. It’s like wax paper, but not waxy and just transparent enough to allow light to filter through.
Use your printer to print directly onto sheets of vellum, glue 4 frames together, and use an LED tea light to showcase your family.
13. Create a personalized Rubik’s Cube.
Here’s the perfect gift for someone in your life who loves puzzles. Peel off the colored stickers on a traditional Rubik’s Cube, measure out the square pieces you need to cut your images into, and glue them onto the cube.
14. Reuse empty soup cans to make photo vases.
It doesn’t get much easier than this! Just glue photos to clean, empty soup cans.
15. Turn popsicle sticks into photo bracelets.
Boil/soak wide popsicle sticks in hot water for about an hour to get them flexible enough to wrap around the inside of a jar. Let them dry out in a 250-degree oven before using Mod Podge to adhere a photo strip.
UP NEXT: 27 Michaels Store Hacks You Need to Know