If you’re like me, plastic animal figurines are slowly taking over your house. Put them to use by making these cute, functional jars to store all kinds of household items! This is a great way to use up empty glass jars that otherwise end up in the trash—plus, they make adorable decor for a child’s bedroom or playroom!
- Plastic animals
- Spray paint
- Empty glass jar with lid (this is a perfect way to use an empty spaghetti or pickle jar!)
- Strong glue (I recommend Krazy Glue)
- Clean and dry jars.
- Attach your animal to the lid with the glue.
- Spray paint and let dry.
- Fill jar with beads, crayons, toys, etc.
- Enjoy your new fantastic jar!