Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Kids are excited about making and receiving Valentines for those special people in their lives. Whip up these easy doodle paints to make those Valentines even more fun and creative! They cost just pennies to make, and the color possibilities are endless!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup water
- Food coloring
- Squeeze bottle (pictured are condiment bottles that are $.97 each at Walmart, but an empty ketchup bottle, glue bottle, or empty craft paint bottle would work)
- Mixing bowl
- Funnel (this makes pouring paint into jars very simple. If you don’t have one, you can easily make one out of card stock)
- Combine flour, salt, and water with whisk until smooth.
- Add food coloring and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly pour doodle paint into bottle through funnel.