I have a little girl who I love to pieces, and she loves puzzles. This easy project is the perfect Valentine's card for her—I know she will love putting together a puzzle of herself! It’s much more personal than anything from the store, and the total cost—including printing the picture—came to just 43 cents. You can also add a personal message to the back side of the puzzle to make it even more special!
- Large craft sticks
- Colorful paper (optional)
- Mod Podge
- Paint brush
- Craft knife
- Line up the craft sticks and adhere your photo and craft paper (optional) with Mod Podge.
- Paint a coat of Mod Podge on the top, as well.
- Once your glue is completely dry, turn your project over and add a message to the back, if desired.
- Working from the back, use your craft knife to cut along the lines of each craft stick, cutting through the picture on the front.
- I used an envelope left over from my Christmas cards and printed "Love you to pieces" directly on the envelope.
- Place the puzzle pieces inside the envelope and seal it with a kiss!