We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
You’re getting married!
Before you start checking things off your wedding to-do list, make sure you’re taking advantage of the many bonus gifts and straight-up free wedding stuff you can get just for being a bride-to-be. (Hint: Don’t buy wedding magazines if you’re looking for wedding freebies!)
Download the KCL app for the latest freebies and other money-saving deals, tips, and coupons.
1. Create an Amazon wedding registry and receive bonus gifts.
Did you know you can set up an Amazon wedding registry?
After your wedding date, you’ll receive a 10% off coupon (20% for Prime members) that can be used for items sold and shipped by Amazon.
One cool thing is that you can save items from other websites to your Amazon wedding registry by adding the Amazon Assistant extension to your browser.
Oh, and bonus gifts. Because who doesn’t love free gifts?! If your guests end up buying you certain items on your registry, Amazon will send you free gifts.
Get started creating your Amazon wedding registry and you’ll be racking up those free bonus gifts in no time!
2. Get free gifts from sites with wedding giveaways like Wedding Vibe and Emmaline Bride.
WeddingVibe is dedicated to all things wedding planning. You can look up wedding vendor locations in your area, get ideas, and start a registry. There’s even a whole section for free wedding giveaways!
Emmaline Bride also offers wedding giveaways. Enter to win wedding cake toppers, bridesmaid robes, guestbooks, and more free wedding stuff! You’ll see your drawing dates when you check out the website.
3. Score free bonus gifts from Cuisinart, Le Creuset, Nespresso, and more with your Bed Bath & Beyond wedding registry.
Bed Bath & Beyond has it going on when it comes to free bonus gifts for brides-to-be. Based on what your wedding guests buy for you on your Bed Bath & Beyond wedding registry, you’ll get bonus gifts. You can even nudge your guests toward the registry items that’ll qualify you for the bonus gifts by marking them as favorites.
Here are a few of the major brands that offer bonus gifts through Bed Bath & Beyond:
- Kate Spade
- Le Creuset
Say your guests buy you $500 worth of Calphalon cookware or cutlery. You’ll receive an 11″ non-stick griddle and 9″ round springform pan ($75 value). If you get $400 worth of Cuisinart products, you’ll receive three multi-color mixing bowls for free ($25 value).
4. Start a Crate and Barrel wedding registry to get free champagne flutes, gift cards, and bonus gifts from Wusthof.
Opt in for a Crate and Barrel wedding registry and you’ll get 15% off all items in-store and online for three months after your wedding date.
Plus, bonus gifts. If you receive $450 or more in Wusthof products from your guests, you’ll get a Wusthof 4.5-inch utility knife ($115 value). Cruise through the other must-haves on Crate and Barrel’s wedding registry bonus gifts list.
5. Sign up for free wedding catalogs through David’s Bridal and The American Wedding.
Go ahead and skip the part where you pay for wedding catalogs and magazines. There are tons of free wedding catalogs you can get sent right to your door, or at least view them online for free!
Let me get you started:
- David’s Bridal
- Event Decor Direct
- Fred Meyer Jewelers
- Harry Winston
- Helzberg Diamonds
- Invitations by Dawn
- Mary’s Bridal
- Norman’s Bridal Shoppe
- Oriental Trading
- The American Wedding
6. Register at Williams-Sonoma and get free bonus gifts from All-Clad and De’Longhi.
When you complete a Williams-Sonoma wedding registry, you’ll receive 10% off all purchases for six months after your wedding. Want some personalized advice? You’ll also get one-on-one help and have the store to yourself for a private registry event. The free gifts you can earn with a Williams-Sonoma wedding registry include an All-Clad stainless-steel Cook & Serve Tool Set ($99.95 value) when you receive $800 worth of products from All-Clad.
Another free gift you might receive is a set of six thermal-walled glasses, including two latte, two espresso, and two cappuccino glasses ($120 value) when someone buys one of the following De’Longhi machines:
- Dedica DeLuxe with Premium Adjustable Frothing Wand
- Dinamica Fully Automatic Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine
- Eletta Top Fully Automatic Espresso Maker
- La Specialista Dual Heating Espresso Machine
- Magnifica XS Fully Automatic Espresso Machine
Visit the world of Williams-Sonoma wedding registry bonus gifts.
7. Download free “Save the Date” templates and thank you notes through Wedding Chicks and Mountain Modern Life.
Wedding paper is not cheap! On average I’ve found that invitations + RSVP cards for 150 guests can hit around $250 (and that’s not even counting thank you cards). While it’s enticing to pay someone on Etsy to make you super cute cards, you can get equally cute (but free!) printable thank you notes and free save-the-date templates so you can make your own cards.
8. Complete your Dillard’s wedding registry and get bonus gifts from Le Creuset and Reed & Barton.
Register at Dillard’s and get 20% off any remaining home, beauty, furniture, and lingerie items on your Dillard’s wedding registry after your big day (plus 10% off small electrics). Other perks of their registry completion program include a 30-day return policy (after your wedding day) and incentives like:
- A free Petite Salt & Pepper Mill Set in Black ($62 value) if your guests purchase $500 worth of Le Creuset items on your registry
- Complimentary Reed & Barton classic 4 x 6 frame ($50 value) when your guests buy $500 worth of Reed & Barton flatware
Learn more about Dillard’s wedding registry bonus gifts.
9. Put the free wedding planner app WeddingHappy on your home screen and handle all your to-dos.
The WeddingHappy app (iOS / Android) is the free wedding planner app that can be your new “wedding binder.” It’ll help you manage planning tasks, payments, and the vendors you end up going with. Most importantly, it’ll help you stick to that wedding budget!
10. Arrange a free wedding cake tasting through your local cake shop.
Why pay for a wedding cake tasting if you don’t have to? Before you choose your bakery, call around to see if anyone offers free tastings.
If that’s a bust and you end up having to pay, try asking if they’ll deduct the cost of the tasting should you decide to buy your wedding cake from them.
11. Sign up for a Sur La Table wedding registry and get free gifts from Cuisinart and Le Creuset…
…just for registering with them, no strings attached! If you register for $150 worth of Cuisinart products through Sur La Table, you’ll get a free Pop and Serve popcorn maker to add to your collection of kitchen gadgets. Register for $500 or more worth of Le Creuset and get a heart-shaped skillet.
On top of that, you’ll also get 10% off after your wedding date, plus you’ll receive bonus gifts when your guests purchase certain products.
Check out Sur La Table’s wedding registry benefits.
12. Receive a 15% off coupon at Target for items left in your registry.
When you create a Target wedding registry, you won’t get bonus gifts like other retailers, but you will get 15% off everything left on your registry after your wedding day. That’s three times the typical 5% savings when you use your RedCard.
Plus, they allow you to return or exchange your gifts for up to a year after your big day. You can also add items to your Target wedding registry from other websites you love.
13. Open a Macy’s wedding registry and get lots of discounts you can use for six months after your big day.
Register at Macy’s and you’ll get 20% off everything you didn’t receive on your registry after you say “I do,” plus 10% off furniture, mattresses, and rugs.
The best part, these aren’t one-time use promo codes. Nope, you can use these discounts for a full six months after your wedding date. You’ll also get:
- 25% off women’s, men’s, and kids’ fashion, plus shoes, fine jewelry, and select home items
- 15% off watches and small appliances
14. Get a free groom’s tuxedo rental when you book four tuxes at National Tuxedo Rentals.
Here’s the skinny: First you have to register at National Tuxedo Rentals, then add at least five people to your account (including the groom). Finally, book four groomsmen’s tuxedo rentals through the site. They can each pay separately, so you don’t have to cover the payments for all of them. But you’ll get a free groom tux rental out of the deal!
Be sure you do this at least 60 days before your wedding or you won’t be eligible for the free rental.
What’s working for you as you plan your big day? Share your tips and shortcuts in the comments.
Yep, this post has affiliate links. Thanks for helping us bring you the best deals.