We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Who’s got the best employee discounts? That’s debatable, but a lot of companies are stepping up their game with the pandemic.
I’ve highlighted a ton of the best employee discounts around and even taken the time to mark them with this key:
🤩 = Awesome discounts, like a 40% discount or more
🙁 = Just OK discounts, like 30 – 35% off and lower
Not that employee discounts (or any kind of discounts, for that matter) are ever something to be frowned upon, but some companies really step it up. Keep reading to see the best employee discounts out there and download the KCL app to learn more ways you can save every day.
Employee discounts on tech:
- 🙁 Amazon: Amazon Fulfillment — a.k.a. warehouse employees — get a 10% discount on Amazon products, up to $100 annually.
- 🤩 Apple: According to Glassdoor, the Apple employee discount offers retail associates a 25% discount on an iPad or computer once a year. Most software can be purchased with a 50% discount, and AppleCare comes with a 25% discount. Plus, after 90 days on the job, employees get either $500 off a Mac or $250 off an iPad once every three years.
- 🤩 AT&T: The AT&T employee discount includes 50% off wireless products and services, including wireless internet.
- 🤩 Best Buy: Best Buy’s employee discount isn’t very clear on their site; they just offer an “employee discount.” According to multiple sources on the web, though, they offer a discount of an item’s “cost +10%” or “cost +5%” depending on who you ask. The discount doesn’t apply to Apple products, gaming consoles, or high-ticket items.
- 🙁 Dell: Through Dell’s Technologies Employee Purchase Program, associates can get 17% off Dell computers.
- 🤩 GoPro: Based on Glassdoor reviews, GoPro offers 50% off GoPro products through its GoPro VIP Purchase Program! According to one review, you can even get 50% off up to three cameras each quarter.
- 🙁 HP: HP provides associates discounts up to 35% off its products through the HP Employee Purchase Program.
- 🙁 Lenovo: Based on Glassdoor reviews, Lenovo’s employee discount offers 15% off of Lenovo products.
- 🙁 Samsung: Based on reviews from Glassdoor, Samsung’s employee discount includes 20 – 30% off Samsung products.
- 🙁 Sprint: Glassdoor reviews claim that Sprint only offers employees up to 25% off services with the Sprint employee discount.
- 🤩 T-Mobile: According to Indeed, T-Mobile’s employee discount gives employees and their dependents 75% off monthly service plans; 20% off for non-dependents; and accessories are 20% off. Great deal!
- 🤩 Verizon: According to Glassdoor, the Verizon employee discount offers retail employees 50% off their Verizon service plan. Not too shabby!
Employee discounts at retail stores:
- 🤩 Adidas: Adidas employees can enjoy a 50% discount on the item’s original price with an Adidas employee discount.
- 🤩 Anthropologie: Through Anthopologie’s employee discount program, store associates get 40% off regular-priced merch and 25% off regular-priced home merch.
- 🙁 Bath and Body Works: According to Glassdoor, the Bath and Body Works’ employee discount program gives new associates 20% off. After two months, part-time employees get 30% off, and full-time employees get 40% off.
- 🙁 CVS: CVS’s employee discount provides a 20% discount on non-sale items and 30% off of CVS products, according to Glassdoor.
- 🙁 Dillard’s: Dillard’s employee discount offers 25% off merchandise, based on Glassdoor.
- 🙁 Foot Locker: Based on Glassdoor reviews, Foot locker’s employee discount gives associates a 30% discount on all regular priced, sale priced, and clearance merchandise.
- 🤩 Gap Inc.: Gap and its sister brands, which include Old Navy, Athleta, and Banana Republic, offers full- and part-time employees 50% off with Gap’s Employee Merchandise Discount Program.
- 🙁 H&M: H&M employees get a 25% discount on all H&M brands’ products through H&M’s “best in class benefits.”
- 🤩 Journeys: Journeys’ employee discount offers 40% off of merch at all Genesco companies, which includes Journeys, Journeys Kidz, and Underground by Journeys.
- 🙁 Kohl’s: Reviews on Glassdoor show that Kohl’s offers 15% off all merchandise with the Kohl’s employee discount.
- 🙁 Lowe’s: Lowe’s employee discount offers employees 10% off Lowe’s products.
- 🤩 Lululemon: According to Glassdoor, Lululemon’s employee discount offers a whopping 50 – 60% off Lululemon products.
- 🙁 Macy’s: According to Glassdoor and Macy’s site, Macy’s associate discount gives store employees a 20% discount on most merchandise at Macy’s, plus a 10% discount on small electronics. There are also additional discounts during Extra Associate Discount events.
- 🤩 Nike: Based on recent reviews on Glassdoor, Nike’s employee discount offers employees 50% off everything in store, plus 30% off at its Nike Factory Outlets.
- 🤩 Nordstrom: According to Nordstrom’s site and Glassdoor, the Nordstrom employee discount provides a 33% discount for full-time employees and 40% during holidays. Throughout the rest of the year, part-time employees can get a 20% discount.
- 🙁 PetSmart: PetSmart offers its associates a 15% discount on merch and services through the PetSmart associate discount.
- 🤩 REI: Through the REI pay and benefits program, employees get 50% discounts on REI gear and apparel, plus 30% off vendor merch and 10% off sales items.
- 🤩 Sephora: Based on an interview with a Sephora employee on Insider, Sephora’s employee discount offers associates 40% off the Sephora Collection and 20% off all other brands.
- 🙁 Target: Target’s employee discount offers 10% off of Target and Target.com purchases, plus employees get a 20% wellness discount, which covers fresh and frozen fruits, vegetables, and “Simply Balanced” store brand products.
- 🙁 Ulta: Based on reviews on Indeed, Ulta employees get 25% off all products with the Ulta employee discount.
- 🤩 Urban Outfitters: Get ready for this: Urban Outfitters’ employee discount program offers its employees 40% off regular-priced merch, 25% off all regular-priced home/apartment merch, a $75 monthly subscription to Nuuly, and a 20% dining discount at select restaurants Sunday through Thursday.
- 🤩 Vans: If you want to learn to skate (or look like a skater), you’re in luck: Vans offers employees 50% off full-price merch and 30% off sale items through the Vans employee discount.
- 🙁 Walgreens: Walgreens’ employee discount provides 25% off Walgreens’ products and 15% off national brands.
- 🙁 Walmart: Walmart’s employee discount offers employees a 10% associate discount on fresh fruits, vegetables, and regular priced general merchandise. The Associate Discount Center also offers exclusive discounts on travel, phone services, entertainment, and more.
- 🤩 YETI: Based on Glassdoor, YETI’s employee discount offers 60% off of its products.
Employee discounts at grocery stores:
- 🙁 Albertsons: Albertsons’ employee discount gives associates 10% off store brands and 5% off national brands, according to Indeed.
- 🙁 Trader Joe’s: The Trader Joe’s employee discount provides its “Crew Members” a 20% discount through December 31, 2020 on all products (they increased the discount recently due to COVID). Normally, the Crew Member discount is 10%.
- 🙁 Whole Foods: Whole Foods’ employee discount offers store “Team Members” a 20% in-store discount on any product. After six months, Team Members can increase the amount to 30%.
Employee discounts in the hospitality industry:
- 🤩 Disney: Disney offers employee discounts that include 25 – 30% off merchandise, 25% off dine-in food, and free admission to most parks, according to Glassdoor.
- 🙁 Hilton: Hilton’s “Go Hilton” employee discount is a travel program that offers employees anywhere from $35 – $75 off room rates at Hilton properties.
- 🤩 Hyatt: Based on Glassdoor reviews, Hyatt gives employees up to 12 free nights in Hyatt hotels after working for the company for one year with its Hyatt employee benefits program.
- 🤩 Marriott: According to Indeed, the Marriott employee discount gives employees up to 50% off rooms.
Employee discounts at restaurants:
- 🤩 Arby’s: Based on reviews from Indeed, Arby’s gives its employees 50% off meals before, during, or after a shift with Arby’s employee discount.
- 🙁 Buffalo Wild Wings: Based on reviews from Glassdoor, employees get a 15 – 20% discount on meals with the Buffalo Wild Wings employee discount — but this perk doesn’t extend to friends or family.
- 🤩 Chipotle: According to QSR Magazine, Chipotle employees get a free meal during their shift and 50% off after hours.
- 🤩 Domino’s: Based on a Reddit thread, Domino’s employee discount generally offers employees 50% off of pizza and bread or other items, depending on the store.
- 🙁 The Cheesecake Factory: Through Cheesecake Factory’s hourly staff benefits program, hourly staff can get 25% off all dine-in food, non-alcoholic beverages, and whole cakes.
- 🤩 Olive Garden: Based on Glassdoor reviews, Olive Garden’s employee discount includes 50% off menu items and $0.99 soup and salad.
- 🙁 Panda Express: According to Indeed and Panda Express’s site, employees get up to 20% off for themselves, friends, and family with Panda Express’s benefits program.
- 🙁 Starbucks: Fun fact: Starbucks refers to its employees as “partners,” and partners get 30% off beverages, merch, and food, according to Starbucks’ partner assistance program. That discount isn’t too high, but Starbucks partners also walk home with a pound of free coffee a week.
Employee discounts in the courier industry:
- 🙁 FedEx: FedEx offers up to 25% off select FedEx Express domestic services, according to FedEx’s Employee Shipping Discount Program.
- 🙁 UPS: Through the UPS employee discount incentives program, UPS employees can get discounts on shipping rates, up to 16%, based on the UPS Standard List Rate at the time of shipment.
- 🤩 USPS: Through its USPS Employee Deals program, employees are offered a range of perks, from discounts on phone service plans to gym memberships, HP products, and even pet insurance.
Don’t scroll up — here are your related links: