Savvy shoppers, listen up! If you’re aiming to save big on razors and shaving care products, CVS should be your go-to destination. With their ExtraCare Rewards program, you can easily stack coupons and pair those with irresistible deals on grooming essentials.
I’ll show you how you can save up to 80% on Gillette and Venus razors at CVS when you combine digital coupons with seasonal sales. When these sales happen (like now!), it’s the perfect time to stock up on these must-haves. So, say goodbye to overspending on shaving care with this comprehensive guide to couponing for razors at CVS.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
1. Join CVS ExtraCare Rewards to earn points on your purchase of name-brand razors.
Before you buy Gillette and Venus razors at CVS, you’ll want to sign up for a free CVS ExtraCare account. ExtraCare is the CVS loyalty rewards program, and it’s how you start earning ExtraBucks (basically store credit) — one of the best things about shopping at CVS. It’s also how you’ll get exclusive coupons.
You can sign up for a CVS ExtraCare account online or through the CVS Pharmacy app. If you already have an ExtraCare card, create a digital account and link it to your email and phone number. This makes it super easy to check out if you don’t have your ExtraCare card handy. Here are a couple examples of CVS Rewards you might find in store or in the CVS ad:
- $3 ExtraBucks Rewards for purchasing 2 Gillette, Venus Disposable Razors, Shave Cream or Gel.
- $8 ExtraBucks Rewards for purchasing 2 Gillette, Venus Razors or Cartridges – excludes Labs, Intimates and disposable razors.
Related: We can teach you the best ways to coupon at CVS.
2. Stack manufacturer coupons with ExtraCare promotions on Gillette & Venus razors.
With all your purchases at CVS, you can use a manufacturer coupon — from a newspaper or printed at home — plus any CVS printable coupons, load-to-app coupons, CVS Coupon Center coupons, and CVS coupons you received in your email. The key to saving the most at CVS is stacking as many of these as you can, while still respecting their coupon limits, of course.
Related: You can become a master at stacking coupons at CVS, too, once you know the basics.
3. Find digital razor coupons in the CVS app.
Whether you’re a newbie to couponing or a seasoned pro, no one really wants to spend their time cutting out coupons when you can digitally clip them instead. Some people may call this lazy couponing… I call this working smarter, not harder.
Without clipping a single newspaper, you can still get great deals on Gillette and Venus razors and shaving care at CVS when you clip the digital coupons in your ExtraCare account.
4. The best months for stocking up on Gillette and Venus razors at CVS are April through June.
You’ll find the best deals on Gillette and Venus razors and shaving cream at CVS from April through June. It’s the perfect time to stock up for spring and summer activities.
5. With these strategies, you can get the best razors for the cost of the cheap ones.
When you use a combination of CVS digital coupons, store coupons, sale prices, and an ExtraBucks promotion for razors… the real savings magic kicks in. Lucky for us, from April 9 through April 15, CVS has Gillette and Venus razors on sale with a buy one get one 50% off deal.
In your CVS ExtraCare Rewards account, you’ll also find a $3/1 Gillette Venus razor digital coupon that you should absolutely stack with the sale.
Select ExtraCare members can clip these extra coupons:
- $10 off $25 Gillette razors, refill blades, disposable razors, or shaving cream
- $10 off $25 Venus razors, refill blades, disposable razors, or shaving cream
- $5 off $20 Gillette razor or blade refills
- $5 off $20 Venus razor or blade refills
Please note that store coupons are not available to every ExtraCare cardholder; check your CVS app to see if any of these coupons are available to you.