The exclusive Dunkin’ spring menu items are officially getting a change on April 26. Dunkin’ announced they’re adding Butter Pecan Swirl to their menu permanently. However, there are even more new Butter Pecan menu items and drinks on tap ahead of the summer season.
Whether you’re heading to your local Dunkin’ to pick up a Butter Pecan Swirl or one of their classic beverages, we’ve got all the ways you can save on your orders with the Dunkin’ Rewards program. Plus we’ll dive into everything you need to know about this returning menu item that now has a full-time place of honor. Read the full breakdown below.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
The Butter Pecan Swirl is permanent to Dunkin’ starting April 26! Prices are $2.69 – $3.29, depending on size.
The Butter Pecan Swirl is now back on the Dunkin’ menu permanently, nationwide, starting April 26. It was originally released for a limited time in 2013, returning every year for a short period before being cycled out from the menu … until now.
According to Dunkin’, the Butter Pecan Swirl is the second most popular limited flavor next to the pumpkin spice drinks (which is estimated to return in August).
Butter Pecan Swirl costs $2.69 to $3.29, depending on the size.
Alongside this drink, Dunkin’ has announced three new Butter Pecan items coming to the Dunkin’ menu. Here’s what else you can get:
- Turtle Signature Latte: $3.99 – $4.79, depending on size.
- Butter Pecan Crunch Frozen Coffee: $4.09
- Butter Pecan Donut: $1.59
NOTE: You’ll be able to add the Butter Pecan syrup to any drink. Additions are typically no charge, and that’s the same for the Butter Pecan Swirl Syrup.
There are four new and returning drinks coming to the Dunkin’ Spring Menu.
On April 26, in addition to Butter Pecan Swirl becoming permanent, the Dunkin’ spring menu is getting other updates. They’re adding four either new or returning drinks and food items. These items will replace the initial Dunkin’ spring menu (peace out, Carrot Cake Muffins).
Here’s what’s you can get on the new Dunkin’ spring menu (prices will depend on your Dunkin’ location):
- Raspberry Watermelon Dunkin’ Refresher (reg. $2.79): a drink highlighting raspberry and watermelon flavors, as the name suggests.
- Mango Pineapple Dunkin’ Refresher (reg. $3.29 – $3.89): another non-coffee drink, this time blending mango and pineapple flavors together.
- Ham & Swiss Croissant Stuffer (reg. $3.49): a new croissant at Dunkin’ filled with ham and Swiss cheese.
- Iced Lemon Loaf (reg. $2.00): this new lemon loaf is topped with icing and served in individual slices.
RELATED: Your Need-to-Know April 2023 Food Deals
Some Dunkin’ spring menu items from 2022 won’t be coming back.
Why doesn’t Dunkin’ always keep the same menu items year after year? They like to switch things up. Sometimes they bring back popular items, but in other cases, they gotta make room for the new stuff. Here’s what we won’t see in 2023:
- Brownie Batter and Brown Butter Toffee Swirls
- Peach Passion Fruit Refresher
- Bacon Avocado Tomato Sandwich
- Brownie Batter & Cupid’s Choice Donut
Dunkin’ Rewards members get access to a bunch of deals throughout April.
If you’re not already a member of the free Dunkin’ Rewards loyalty program, you’re gonna want to take care of that because there are a bunch of member-exclusive offers during the entire month of April. (Note: these are all one-time use and must be activated before use.) The offers include:
- Free Medium Iced Coffee (reg. $2.99) with any purchase
- Get a Medium Refresher (reg. $3.59) for $2 with any purchase — a 44.3% discount
- Buy a Chocolate Croissant (reg. $2.29) for $1 with a drink purchase — a 56.3% discount
- Get a Medium Hot (reg. $3.89) or Iced Latte (reg. $4.49) for $3 — a maximum of 33.2% discount
These coupons can be used once per account. We keep track of all the Dunkin’ deals so you won’t have to.