We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
With the holiday season swiftly approaching, it’s time to start thinking about what you’re getting for friends and family who celebrate Hanukkah. This year’s celebration is from Dec. 18 – 26, meaning the sooner you start planning, the better.
But fear not! We compiled a list of the best Hanukkah gifts to make your celebration a night, or rather eight nights, to remember. Whether you’re shopping for a significant other, kids, or other loved ones, we have options for various ages and gender identities. And since eight gifts for each of your loved ones can be a huge strain on your wallet, we made sure to include info on big price drops, coupons, and early Black Friday deals. So you can say shalom to savings and have a happy Hanukkah.
For more savings, text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
Best Hanukkah Gifts for Her
1. “Oy to the World” Racerback Tank Top$29.99, Target) is a solid choice. The fabric is soft and great for outdoor activities or working out. Plus, it’s on sale now for $19.98, so you can celebrate a good deal, too.
2. Silver-Tone Pavé Dreidel Drop Earrings$19.50, Macy’s) feature Pavé crystals for extra sparkle. And they’re currently on sale for over 40% off.
3. Eight Days of Socks$10, Target) each night of the celebration. The set comes with four pairs of ankle socks and four pairs of crew socks. Added bonus: the packaging is in the style of an advent calendar for added fun.
Related: Hanukkah Decorations for a Light and Bright Holiday Season
4. Hanukkah Charm Jewelry Set$12.99, Claire’s) includes a bracelet and necklace. With a silver-toned finish, each item includes charms of dreidels, menorahs, and the Star of David.
5. BaubleBar ‘Eight Nights’ Earrings$12.99, Target) measure 1.5 inches and are fun for the woman who loves to make a statement. They’re made with glass stones and steel posts. We like that they don’t feel too heavy.
Best Hanukkah Gifts for Him
1. Ugly Hanukkah Sweater$32.95, Amazon) features a “Let’s Get Lit” slogan alongside a menorah, making it perfect for holiday parties.
2. Festive Tie$11.95, Traditions Jewish Gifts)? The faux-silk material has festive menorahs, dreidels, and the phrase “Happy Chanukah.”
3. Novelty Sock Pack$12.99, Old Navy). These crew socks have a soft and stretchy cotton blend with enforced stitching on toes and heels for added durability. To stretch your dollar even further, this product is currently on sale for $6, the lowest price in 30 days.
Best Hanukkah Gifts for Everyone
1. Spinning Dreidel Mug$15.95, Traditions Jewish Gifts) puts a fresh spin (literally!) on your morning cup of joe. The ceramic mug features an indent housing a mounted dreidel that actually spins.
2. M&M’s Hanukkah Gift Box$39.99, M&M’s). Even better, you can customize the candies inside to make the gift that much more special. Plus, new shoppers can instantly save 10%.
3. Latkes & Lights Candle$38.00, Homesick). Fragrance notes include apple, butter, and potato to emulate the smell of fresh latkes alongside warm notes of vanilla and sugar. And it’s at the lowest price we’ve seen in 30 days.
4. Dash Dreidel Waffle Maker$19, Dash) is sure to be a hit for breakfast lovers everywhere.
Best Hanukkah Gifts for Kids
1. Dreidel Pop Toy$8.49, Amazon) is a great option. It’s made of blue-and-white marbled silicone in the shape of a dreidel. Plus, it’s eligible for Prime shipping.
2. Build-A-Bear Dreidel Gift Set$35, Build-A-Bear) includes a plush dreidel, a teddy bear that says “Happy Hanukkah” on its foot, and a shirt with the phrase “This Is How I Roll.” And like any other Build-A-Bear, you can add a customized scent and sound.
3. Spongebob Hanukkah Shirt$25.99, Walmart) features everyone’s favorite underwater besties alongside the phrase “It’s lit!” There’s also a menorah with pineapples on top.
4. American Girl Gift Set$20, American Girl) is made for kids to celebrate the season with their dolls. The set includes six gelt, a miniature menorah with toy candles, a dreidel, a carrying bag for smaller toys, and a bracelet for dolls.