We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Need to restock your fridge with protein — without venturing out to your local grocery store? In our home delivery world right now, it’s a pretty great time to check out these 15 meat delivery services.
- What you get: Schwan’s Home Delivery carries not only meat products but a wide variety of other food products, as well. No subscription is required; just order at your own convenience. Create a Schwan’s account and see if delivery is available in your area.
- Cost: Stock up on meat and seafood at fair prices (like 1.5 pounds of beer-battered cod fillets for $16) with delivery fees starting at $1.75.
- Current deals: Get 50% off plus free delivery on your first order with code FIFTY.
Use FIFTY for 50% off and free shipping
Final Price: $20.99
- What you get: Omaha Steaks is the original premier provider of quality hand-cut steaks, food gifts, seafood, wine, and side dishes — and the company delivers its premium meats right to your doorstep for total convenience.
- Cost: Options start around $19.99, plus free shipping.
- Current deals: Get the Ultimate Gourmet Assortment for $149, regularly $286.88. This assortment includes 4 servings each of filet mignon, top sirloin, boneless pork chops, burgers, jumbo franks, potatoes au gratin, and caramel apple tartlets, plus 2 servings of stuffed sole with scallops and crab meat.
- What you get: FreshDirect‘s online meat market offers a full range of proteins and a variety of cuts that are organic, pasture-raised, and never given hormones or antibiotics.
- Cost: Around $5/lb when you buy 2 lbs or more.
- Current deals: Get a free 2-month DeliveryPass trial for unlimited free deliveries.
- What you get: Carnivore Club is a curated cured-meat-of-the-month club that delivers monthly boxes of cured meats sourced from top artisans all around the world.
- Cost: $39.99/month for 4-6 cuts of premium cured meat delivered every month, every other month, or every 3 months. Shipping costs $9.99/box.
- What you get: You can find a variety of Jerky subscription boxes on Cratejoy.com, like the Jerky of the Month Club.
- Cost: $13.70–$29.99/month, plus free shipping on select boxes.
- Current deals: Take 10% off with promo code SAVE10.
Please note: Some items are currently out of stock due to high demand at this time, but items are being restocked regularly.
- What you get: FarmFoods Market offers a variety of meat options from family-run farms across the United States.
- Cost: $13.70–$29.99/month, plus free shipping on all orders of 10 lbs or more.
- Current deals: Take 10% off when you sign up for emails.
Free shipping on orders of 10 lbs or more
Final Price: $21.99
Free shipping on orders of 10 lbs or more
Final Price: $53.99
Please note: ButcherBox is currently waitlisted. You can join their waitlist here.
- What you get: ButcherBox delivers 100% grass-fed beef, free-range organic chicken, and heritage breed pork directly to your door on a monthly basis.
- Cost: $149/month to build your own box with nine to 14 lbs of beef, pork, and chicken (around $4.97 per meal).
- Current deals: Take $10 off your first order.
8. Porter Road
Please note: Porter Road is experiencing shipping delays due to high demand.
- What you get: With Porter Road, you’ll enjoy pasture-raised beef, pork, lamb, and chicken delivered straight to your door. All their meats are free of antibiotics, hormones, and GMOs, and you can either order a la carte or via various subscriptions.
- Cost: $50–$70 per box (or $4.69–$6.56 per serving), depending on your options. Last month’s box included
2 NY strips, 2 boneless ribeyes, 2 lbs of ground beef, 2 pork chops, and Cherrywood smoked bacon.
- What you get: Greensbury delivers 100% American-sourced organic, grass-fed beef, poultry, pork, and sustainable seafood on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Cost: Prices vary by selection, but you can get 15 servings of meat for around $110.
- Current deals: Take 10% off your first order when you use code INSTA10 at checkout.
- What you get: Rastelli’s delivers meat and seafood right to your door. Choose your preferred combination of steak, salmon, shrimp, chicken, and beef sourced from farms across the U.S. that produce responsibly raised meats free of antibiotics, steroids. and hormones.
- Cost: Plans start at $45/month, plus free shipping on all orders of $200 or more.
- Current deals: Take $15 off your first order.
Free shipping on orders of $200+
Final Price: $45
11. Thrive Market
- What you get: Thrive Market offers different meat delivery options to suit your family’s needs, from sampler boxes packed with chicken, beef, and pork to custom boxes filled with meat and seafood.
- Cost: $60 annual membership fee, and around $3.51–$5.95 per serving.
- Current deals: Get a 30-day free membership trial.
12. Vital Box
- What you get: With Vital Box, you’ll get monthly deliveries of sustainably-caught seafood like salmon, halibut, cod, sablefish, scallops, and clams — plus organic fare and supplements — from wild fisheries and farms.
- Cost: $129-$169/box, plus free shipping on all orders of $99 or more.
- Current deals: Save 5% for a limited time.
Free shipping on orders of $99+
Final Price: $169
- What you get: Moink offers humanely raised and ethically sourced meats like wild-caught salmon, grass-fed beef, pastured pork, grass-fed lamb, and pastured chicken — all delivered straight to your door every 3, 4 or 6 weeks.
- Cost: $159/box containing a customized mix of meat (like 3 lbs of ground beef, 2 lbs of thick-cut bacon, 1 lb of pork breakfast sausage, French ribeyes, 1 lb of ground lamb, 2 lbs of large sockeye salmon filets, and 1 lb of kabobs).
- Current deals: For a limited time, get free ground beef for an entire year with code YEAROFBEEF.
14. Grass Roots
Please note: Some items may be out of stock due to high demand.
- What you get: With Grass Roots, you’ll enjoy 100% pasture-raised meat sourced from humane farming and trusted suppliers. Their meats contain no antibiotics or hormones, and animals are raised free-range and cage-free.
- Cost: Order a la carte with options starting under $10, plus free shipping on all orders of $120 or more.
15. Hickory Farms
- What you get: For a limited time, select meats and gift baskets are on sale at Hickory Farms. Some discounted items will even ship free of charge. This deal is only available online, and shipping rates vary.
- Cost: Order select eight-count steaks and surf & turf sets for as low as $168.95 shipped
$12.95 standard shipping
Final Price: $184.45
$12.95 standard shipping
Final Price: $168.95