Stores will often give you the difference if there’s a price drop on an item after you bought it.
But — and this is a big “but” — who has time to babysit every purchase, looking for a price drop?! Nobody really has that kind of time.
That’s where Paribus comes in.
When you sign up for Paribus, you’re basically getting a free babysitter for your online purchases. Not only does Paribus monitor your items, but they’ll help you reach out to retailers to help you get a price adjustment.
Paribus compensates us when you sign up for Paribus using the links we provided.
Paribus monitors these stores, which offer reimbursement in the form of original payment unless otherwise noted.
- Bloomingdale’s: 10 days to claim a price adjustment.
- NewEgg: 14 days to claim a price adjustment.
- Target: 14 days to claim a price adjustment.
- Bonobos: 14 days to claim a price adjustment. You can get the difference in either your original form of payment or store credit.
- Zappos: 10 days to claim a price adjustment.
- Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta: 14 days to claim a one-time price adjustment. You can’t get a price adjustment on items if you used a promo code to get a discount (free shipping discount excluded).
- Neiman Marcus: 10 days to claim a one-time adjustment when an item has been marked down to permanent sale. You can’t get a price adjustment on temporary markdowns or online clearance.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: 7 days to request a price adjustment on full price items only.
- Costco: 30 days to request a price adjustment. Costco will issue a store credit for the difference.
- The Home Depot: Up to local manager’s discretion, but typically 14 days.
- Sears: 30 days to claim a price adjustment on anything you didn’t use Shop Your Way points to buy.
- Crate & Barrel: 14 days to claim a price adjustment on full-price items only.
- Anthropologie: 14 days to request a price adjustment.
- REI: 14 days to claim a price adjustment on exact same items, but there are no price adjustments on REI Outlet items.
- L.L.Bean: 7 days to claim a price adjustment on items that are the exact same color and size.
- Loft: 7 days to request a one-time price adjustment on full-price items marked down to a sale price. Percent-off markdowns are excluded.
- Best Buy: 14 days from the day of order to request a price adjustment via chat.
- QVC: 30 days to request a price adjustment.
Do I have to buy online in order to use Paribus?
Yes, the Paribus service only works with online purchases at select merchants.
Why does Paribus need access to my email?
Because Paribus uses your digital receipt information to notify you when there’s a price adjustment possible.
Is my information secure?
Paribus is committed to protecting your personal information and uses controls based upon internationally recognized security standards, regulations, and industry-based best practices.