We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
As we eagerly await the next Amazon Prime Day sale in July 2023, we’re sharing all the best Amazon Prime Day deals under $50 we found during the last Prime Day sale in October 2022. We even found some really good steals under $25 that are worth a look — after all, these are the price points you should wait for before you shop!
Text AMAZON to 57299 and be the first to know about the best Amazon deals.
Take advantage of the trade-in bonus on Amazon devices.
If you have old Amazon devices laying around the house or maybe just want to upgrade to a newer device, you can get a new one for pretty cheap by using the Amazon Trade-In program, especially during Prime Day.
You can trade in your existing Amazon devices for a gift card and a coupon worth up to 25% off. Select users are eligible for an instant 20% – 25% off. Plus, the percentage off is calculated based on the pre-discounted price.
Here’s how to see if you can get your trade-in coupon instantly:
- On the product page, click “Save 25% with Trade-In.”
- Select a device to trade in and click “Continue.”
- Select your device’s condition and click “Continue.”
- If eligible for an instant 25% off, it’ll say “25% off a new qualifying Echo device (applied instantly).”
- If ineligible, it’ll say “applied after we receive and appraise your trade-in.”
Here were the best Amazon Prime deals under $50 we saw in 2022:
1. Free $10 Amazon Credit With a Gift Card Purchase
When you spent $50 or more on a single gift card for Gap, Panera, and many other stores, Amazon let you apply a special promo code to receive a free $10 Amazon credit. The credit got delivered right to your account within two days.
2. American Girl WellieWishers Ashlyn Doll, Pink, $44.99 (reg. $65)
Select 14.5-inch tall American Girl dolls were marked down 30% to under $45 on Day Two of the Prime Early Access sale. The Ashlyn doll comes with a detachable pink glitter skirt and a pair of pink wellie boots. This was a rare deal and didn’t last long — other dolls in this lineup sold out fast.
3. Lego Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy 2022 Advent Calendar, $36 (reg. $45)
See more Advent calendar Prime Day deals for kids and adults.
4. Frigidaire Mini Fridge, $35.21 (reg. $49.99)
5. PicassoTiles 100-piece Set, $33.59 (reg. $47.99)
This 100-piece play set was marked down an impressive 30% on Day Two of the Amazon sale. Designed for ages 3 and up, the magnetic building “blocks” can be placed together in seemingly infinite ways to create a colorful masterpiece.
6. Echo Dot (3rd generation) Smart Speaker, $17.99 (reg. $39.99)
The Echo Dot connects with Alexa to stream numerous music services with a simple command. I love having one of these in every room of the house to create an intercom system. My favorite: “Alexa, drop in on the boys’ room.”
TIP: Save 25% with Amazon Trade-In, making your total $7.99 (calculated on regular price).
7. Echo Show 5 (2nd generation) Smart Display with Alexa, $34.99 (reg. $84.99)
Think of this as the Echo Dot’s big brother. The Echo Show 5 connects with Alexa to set alarms, play shows, play music, make video calls, and more. It can also communicate and connect with other devices like the Amazon Smart Plug and Blink cameras.
TIP: Save 25% with Amazon Trade-In, making your total $13.74 (calculated on regular price).
8. Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser, $44.99 (reg. $99.99)
This electric flosser comes equipped with seven different interchangeable tips so the whole family can use it. I have this handy tool and it’s so much better than regular flossing.
9. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, 0.7 oz, $16.80 (reg. $24)
This overnight lip mask took the Amazon Prime Day sale by storm. Forget applying goopy Vaseline to those flaky lips before bed — doesn’t a gummy bear-flavored lip mask sound so much yummier? It’s the perfect price point for a stocking stuffer.
10. Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, 8.5 oz, $24 (reg. $30)
A pea-sized amount of this product goes a long way when we’re talking about an 8.5-ounce bottle. The whole lineup was on sale, from the shampoo to the conditioner. You could save an extra 5% when you signed up for Subscribe & Save.
11. Stanley Adventure Quencher Tumbler with Straw, $40
We’re all big fans of the Stanley Adventure Quencher Tumblers, and we’ve told you how it’s nearly impossible to find Stanley Quenchers in stock when Facebook resellers get ahold of them. It’s safe to say this Amazon Prime deal didn’t last long.
12. Eight Saints All In Eye Cream, $30.60 (reg. $44)
You could save an extra 10% on this all-natural, organic eye cream when you placed your first order with Subscribe & Save.
13. LOL Surprise 3-in-1 Party Cruiser Car, $40 (reg. $62.99)
The L.O.L. Surprise 3-in-1 Party Cruiser Car has a surprise pool, magic black lights, and a dance floor.
14. Bentgo Leak-Proof 5-Compartment Bento-Style Kids Lunch Box, $18.49 (reg. $39.99)
Make lunchtime prep easy with this bento box designed for kids ages 3 – 7. It’s dishwasher safe, BPA free, and was marked down 54% off for the Prime Early Access sale!
15. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter, $9.99 (reg. $15)
Stay hydrated with this nifty LifeStraw Personal Water Filter that’s perfect for hiking, camping, travel, and any sort of emergency situation, really. It’s said to remove 99.999999% of bacteria like E. coli and salmonella that can be found in water, and it’ll last long enough to filter 1,000 gallons.
16. Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, $19.99 (reg. $39.99)
The Fire TV Stick allows you to stream numerous channels and services with the press of a button — or when you ask Alexa. This version is 50% more powerful than the second generation for fast streaming in Full HD.
TIP: Save 20% with Amazon Trade-In, making your total $9.99 (calculated on regular price).
17. Amazon Luna Controller, $39.99 (reg. $69.99)
The Luna Controller is designed for Amazon’s cloud gaming service where it’s easy to play games on your own devices. With Cloud Direct technology, the Luna Controller talks directly to the cloud. There’s no need to pair it to each device, making it easy to transition your game from one screen to the next.
18. Blink Mini Security Camera 3-pk $44.99 (reg. $84.99)
In 2022 you could get a three-pack of Blink Mini security cameras for less than $45. And they work with Alexa devices.
TIP: Save 20% with Trade-In, making your total $23.74 (calculated on regular price).
19. Amazon Smart Plug $12.99 (reg. $24.99)
This Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa, so you can control things like a light, coffee maker, or a fan.
Related: Here were the best Black Friday Alexa deals we found in 2022.
20. Fire HD 8 Tablet, 32GB, $44.99 (reg. $89.99)
Designed to work seamlessly with your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, and Hulu, this Fire tablet is Alexa-compatible, too. It’s hands-free entertainment made easy.
21. Ring Video Doorbell (Wired), $39.99 (reg. $64.99)
If you’ve been waiting to jump on a Ring smart doorbell deal, wait till they go on sale for Prime Day. This wired option is compatible with Alexa and includes all the tools you’ll need to install (just make sure you already have a wired doorbell).
22. Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) with 2-Pack LED Color Bulbs, $34.99 (reg. $108.98)
You could get the Amazon Echo Show 5 with two LED color bulbs for 68% off during Prime Day.
23. Revlon One-Step Volumizer Plus 2.0 Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush, $48 (reg. $70)
One part hair dryer, one part hot brush, this handy tool comes in three different colors (black, mint, and teal) with a smaller head size than previous models.
24. Crest 3D Whitestrips, $29.99 (reg. $46)
Forget the candy, we want Crest Whitestrips in our holiday stockings! And you couldn’t really beat this price, as each box comes with 44 strips.
25. iWalk Mini Portable iPhone Charger With Built-in Cable, $18.19 (reg. $25.99)
No more cords dangling from emergency battery packs — this charger just plugs right into your phone jack for easy portability. It also comes in six fun colors so I can remember whose is whose.
26. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder, 20 oz, $32.89 (reg. $47)
27. Ticket to Ride Europe Board Game, $47.99 (reg. $54.99)
The Ticket to Ride board game was at the top of my holiday wish list a few years ago, and I’ve gotten so much play time out of it with friends and family since then. I just wish I had been able to take advantage of some savings like this deal. You can find lots of expansion packs to add on to the game, too.
28. O-Cedar EasyWring Spin Mop Refills, $25.49 (reg. $39.96)
Save 36% on four O-Cedar EasyWring Spring Mop Refills during Prime Day.