Looking for the latest PINK sales and coupons? Good news — KCL has your back with all the secrets to saving money at Victoria’s Secret. You’re going to find out when the Semi-Annual Sale happens, what prices to aim for during the sale and how to get a couple free pairs of panties.
Download the KCL app and we’ll tell you when to shop the best Victoria’s Secret and PINK sales.
1. Victoria’s Secret and PINK sales are consistently either a Buy 1, Get 1 or Bundle promotion.
Victoria’s Secret’s goal is to get you to buy more stuff and stock up. So, they frequently run Buy 1, Get 1 and Bundle sales. Both require you to buy additional items in order to get the sale price.
Here are some examples of different BOGO sales:
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free All PINK Beauty. Use code: PINKBOGO
- Bras Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. Use code: BOGO50
- Buy 2 Panties, Get 1 Free. Use code: BUY3GET
Here’s an example of a Victoria’s Secret buy any two active wear items for $50 bundle sale:
Buy 1 VS Sport Tights (reg. $89.50)
Buy 1 VS Sports Bra (reg. $49.50)
Buy any Victoria’s Secret Sport tight and any sports bra for $50, limited time offer
Final Price: $50
Here’s an example of a get any three PINK beauty items for $24.95 bundle deal:
Buy 1 PINK Polka Dot Wrap Towel (reg. $24.95)
Buy 2 PINK Body Care items (reg. $14.95-18.95)
3-item PINK Beauty Bundle $24.95, limited-time offer
Use SHIP25PINK for free shipping on order of $25+
Final Price: $24.95
2. Don’t miss Victoria’s Secret annual PINK Friday sale.
PINK Friday happens on the first Friday in August every year. This is when you’ll find discounts on PINK like:
- PINK panties: 7 for $25 (reg. $10.50 each) — 66% savings
- PINK Everyday Lounge: $25 (reg. $46.95) — 47% savings
- PINK tees: $20 or less (reg. $34.99) — 43% savings
- PINK bras: $20 (reg. $34.95) — 43% savings
- PINK cotton yoga leggings: $25 (reg. $39.50) — 37% savings
- PINK bralettes: $25 (reg. $29.95) — 17% savings
- Free S’ip by S’well water bottle and reusable tote with a $65 PINK purchase
- Free Sherpa blanket with a $150 PINK purchase
TIP: Also watch for PINK’s extra 40% off clearance sale at the end of June
3. Jump on the many “free gift with a purchase” promotions — and stack them!
One cool thing about Victoria’s Secret free items with purchase promotions is that you can stack multiple “freebie” promotions and coupons together. So, if you have two separate offers for a free item with a purchase, you can use them both with only one transaction, as long as you meet the minimums for both! !
Here’s an example of a deal where I got free panties, a headband and a pair of socks at Victoria’s Secret with one purchase!
Coupon for free panty with PINK purchase available with PINK Nation app download (up to a $10.50 value and no minimum amount)
Free PINK Ultimate headband & socks with any purchase, no coupon required (no min. amount)
Buy 1 pair PINK panties, (reg. $9.50)
Get 1 free pair of panties, 1 pair free socks and 1 headband, ($29.45 value)
TIP: Think twice before returning an item that came with a free gift. The amount of the free gift will be deducted from the money you receive back. In my case, I would have paid Victoria’s Secret $20 if I returned those panties! Also, you can’t return or exchange the free gift itself.
4. Look for more Buy 1, Get 1 deals and $20 Victoria’s Secret Rewards during Black Friday.
Victoria’s Secret Black Friday deals used to be all about the free gifts with a purchase. But in 2019, they went with their tried and true sale instead — the Buy 1, Get 1 Free offer. Plus you’d receive a $20 Victoria’s Secret Rewards card with any $20 purchase to spend a week later.
During Black Friday, watch for B1G1 deals on bras, lounge wear, sleep wear and beauty.
5. Shop PINK on Cyber Monday and get 40% off.
PINK’s Cyber Monday sale runs through Wednesday every year.
6. Shop Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual Sale twice a year — in June and December.
Dates for the Semi-Annual Sales change slightly each year, but the sale always lasts a few days shy of a month and typically runs in June/July (Summer sale) and from Christmas Day through January (Winter sale).
Semi-Annual sales go live online the day before they are available in stores. While you’ll find a larger selection of sizes online, you may have to pay for shipping which is usually free with a $50 purchase for Angel cardholders and free with a $100 purchase for non-cardholders.
Once you know what day the sale is live in-stores, plan to be there as soon as the store opens (trust me). The first couple of days of the sale have the best inventory. Go ahead and use any promo codes Victoria’s Secret offers, but you can’t use paper coupons during the Semi-Annual Sale. (Paper coupons will note whether you can stack them with general sale prices or if you have to use them on regular-price merchandise.)
Markdowns start on the first day at 50%. About a week later they reach 60% off; after another week some items get down to 75% off.
It’s not a clean markdown schedule — meaning everything that was once 50% off doesn’t then move to 60% off. Victoria’s Secret adds more items each week, so you need to know what prices to target. Speaking of which…
7. Aim to save 50-80% when you shop the Semi-Annual Sale.
Let’s be honest — 50% savings isn’t shabby when we are talking PINK and Victoria’s Secret.
But during the Semi-Annual Sale you should aim higher. Some categories, like bras, may not reach more than 50% off. But don’t settle until you’re into the 70-80% off range when it comes to other categories like Sleep, Bralettes, Mists & Lotions, Panties and Sleepwear.
8. Get a Victoria’s Secret Angel credit card to get more coupons and early sale access.
Victoria’s Secret offers three tiers of card membership based on how much you spend every year. Angel ($0-249), Angel VIP ($250-499) and Angel Forever ($500+).
Card member perks follow these tiers too — Angel and Angel VIPs can expect to receive 4% cash back on all purchases while Angel Forever card holders receive 6% cash back. As a member, you’ll also get:
- $15-off coupon when you sign up
- Early access to the Semi-Annual Sale
- Free shipping on purchases of $50 or more
- Birthday freebie — $10 off your next purchase (Angel & Angel VIP); $15 off your next purchase (Angel Forever)
- Half-birthday freebies — VIP and Forever only. VIP gets a $10-off coupon; Forever gets a $15-off coupon
- One point per dollar spent and a $10 reward for every $250 spent (Angel & Angel VIP); $15 reward for every $250 spent (Angel Forever).
- 3x points on all bra purchases
As with any credit card, do not sign up unless you plan to pay off the balance every month to avoid paying late fees and interest rates!
TIP: Since they’re both owned by the same company, L Brands, you can use your Angel credit card at Bath & Body Works, but you won’t earn Angel points on those purchases.
9. Victoria’s Secret and PINK clearance price tags end in $0.99.
If you see an item ending in $0.99, it’s a clearance item. Look for these in bins inside the store or under the “Sale” tab at VictoriasSecret.com.
Clearance items are excluded from some coupons like the “Free panty with a purchase” coupon you get when you download the Victoria’s Secret app. Always read the coupon fine print!
10. Get a Reward Card (or coupon) without signing up for a credit card.
What’s a Victoria’s Secret Reward Card? It’s a $20 coupon you receive when you spend $20 during specific promotions that run during February and November. You can redeem your $20 reward on a $50 minimum purchase a few weeks later.
Go ahead and redeem it for sale items, just not for anything on clearance (ending in $.99). This ends up being a 6% discount on full price items — an even deeper discount if you use it on sale items!
If you’re trying to earn a $20 rewards card on a $20 minimum purchase. Since you can only earn one card per transaction, if you’re making a large purchase, consider separating your items into two or more transactions that each meet the $20 minimum to earn more rewards cards.
11. Stack up to three Victoria’s Secret coupons in a single transaction.
Three different coupon types exist at Victoria’s Secret and you can stack up to three of them, as long as you’re not trying to use two of the same kind of coupons. For example, you can’t use two dollar-off or two percent-off coupons in the same transaction. When shopping online, always check Today’s Offers at the bottom of the page for any of these coupons.
The three types of Victoria’s Secret Coupons:
- Free Shipping Coupon or Promo Code: Shipping at VictoriasSecret.com is free for purchases over $100. Look for coupons and special offers on the homepage that will lower the threshold or completely eliminate shipping altogether. For example: During Cyber Monday, Victoria’s Secret offered free shipping code: SHIPFREE.
- Free Gift or Item with Purchase: You can always, and I mean always, find offers for a free gift with purchase at Victoria’s Secret. It might be a free panty, free sports bra, free tote, the list goes on. If you’re shopping VictoriasSecret.com, tap “Offers” at the bottom of the page and scroll through the promotions to find a free gift with a purchase.
- Dollar/Percentage Off Coupons: You’ll see coupons like “$10 off a $40 purchase” or “25% off a bra purchase” and you can find them in the Victoria’s Secret app, the PINK app and when you tap “Offers” at VictoriasSecret.com
Follow KCL’s Victoria’s Secret page to find out about the latest deals.
12. Buy Victoria’s Secret Beauty items when they reach at least 50% off.
Other than shopping Semi-Annual Sales, look for Buy 1, Get 1 and Buy 2, Get 2 beauty promotions in order to get at least 50% off. These happen in May, November and December.
In October, you can get 50% or more off body care like lotions and mists. Check it out:
Buy 1 Victoria’s Secret Noir or Original Mist or Lotion (
reg. $18) $8, sale price
Final Price: $8
Also, look for fragrance gift sets around Christmas — in 2019, Victoria’s Secret offered BOGO fragrance gift sets. Stock up on that stuff and break it up to create your own gift sets to give out during the year.
Buy 4 Mini Fragrance Gift Sets $25.00 each, regular price
Use code BOGOBEAUTY for buy one get one free beauty, limited time offer
Final Price: $12.50 each, when you buy 4
13. Shop swimwear during the Winter Semi-Annual Sale for 80% off.
If you can plan ahead, shop swimwear at Victoria’s Secret during the Winter Semi-Annual Sale when it’s marked down as low as 80% off.
We’ve seen $50 swimwear marked down as low as $9.99!
Don’t bother with swimwear during the Summer Semi-Annual Sale. It won’t be marked down more than about 30% since it’s peak swimsuit season.
14. Shop one of nine Victoria’s Secret outlets, but get ready to put a ring on it — all sales are final!
Victoria’s Secret outlet locations sell the same brands as retail stores — Victoria’s Secret and PINK. You can also get free professional bra fittings, just like retail stores. But you cannot return items — all sales are final. Plus, deals change every week, so if you love something, get ready to commit!
You won’t find everything that’s sold in a retail store, but you can find overlap at the outlet. For example, if Rush fragrance lotion is on sale for $8 at a regular Victoria’s Secret store, it’ll be $6 at a Victoria’s Secret outlet. But not every fragrance available at a retail store is available at an outlet.
Plus, there are made-for-outlet scents, so you might find $4 body mist, but it’s a fragrance that’s not sold in regular stores.
You can also find $6.99 PINK bras and $9.99 Victoria’s Secret bras.
Here are cities where you can find a Victoria’s Secret outlet:
- Auburn, WA
- San Marcos, TX
- Orlando, FL
- San Ysidro, CA
- Elizabeth, NJ
- Auburn Hills, MI
- Aurora, IL
- Riverhead, NY
- Orange, CA
15. Get VictoriasSecret.com prices in-store.
If you’re in the store, always double-check VictoriasSecret.com for the item you want to buy. If you find it’s cheaper on the website, ask the cashier to give you the online price.
Unfortunately, this only works one way. You cannot call customer service and ask for a store price if you’re buying from the website.
16. Or get free shipping if you can’t find your size or color in-store but it’s available online.
When you’re shopping in-store, if that For Love & Lemons bra isn’t available in your size or color, check the Victoria’s Secret website really quickly to see if it’s available there.
If it is, show a cashier and they’ll order it for you. Best part? You’ll get free shipping directly to your home for that item.
TIP: Remember how I said Semi-Annual Sales tend to have better prices in-store but better selection at VictoriasSecret.com? Use this tip if what you want to buy during the sale isn’t in-stock at the store but it is available online.
17. Use the 14-day price adjustment policy to shop the Semi-Annual Sale.
If you hang on to your original receipt, you can really do the Semi-Annual Sales right. Shop early and get the best selection — just go in within two weeks before the sale begins (sign up for Victoria’s Secret emails to find out when the sale starts).
Or buy right when the sale begins since items often see multiple markdowns over the course of the month-long sale. Once your items go on sale, hit the store to request the difference for your items.
18. Return anything (even swimwear!) within 90 days for a full refund. After that, you’ll get store credit.
You have 90 days to return your Victoria’s Secret or PINK items to the store for a cash refund if you have your receipt. After 90 days, you’ll receive store credit.
No receipt? You can still return your item and get the lowest selling price. But you can only do $250 worth of non-receipted returns within a 90-day period and you’ll need to show your ID.
Also, remember if you received a free gift when you bought the item you’re returning, the amount of the free gift will be deducted from your total return.
19. Look for Victoria’s Secret gift cards on Raise to save up to 16%.
Before buying anything at Victoria’s Secret, consider purchasing a discounted gift card from a site like Raise.
Since you are buying a gift card for the full amount — at a discount — you can use it like a normal gift card at Victoria’s Secret. It stacks with coupons, sales or clearance!
20. Victoria’s Secret employees can score up to a 40% discount.
New employees receive a 20% discount on regular priced items. After two weeks, part-time employees receive a 30% discount and full-time employees receive 40%. Plus, employees receive an additional 10% off before Christmas to use through the remainder of December.
Don’t scroll up! Here are the articles mentioned: