Bank of America’s free museum days return this weekend, December 3 and 4. If you’re looking for a way for you and your family to escape the holiday craziness and enjoy a museum day without it costing a fortune, this is a great offer. In addition to the many museums that offer free admission 365 days a year, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch is offering its credit and debit cardholders free museum days at scores of museums around the United States. It’s a great opportunity to check out all of those holiday exhibits.
Each cardholder qualifies for one free admission, so if you and your spouse both have a card, you’ll save on two adult admissions. Not a bad deal. You must show your card and a photo ID at the ticket window. There’s no word from BAC if they will be repeating this program for 2012, so it’s a good idea to take advantage of it now.
Just a few of the 150 museums featured in the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch promotion include:
- The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan
- High Museum of Art in Atlanta
- Winterthur, the DuPont home in Delaware
- The Country Museum Hall of Fame in Nashville
- The Children’s Museum in Houston
- The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston
- The Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
- The Miami Children’s Museum
- New York City’s Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The New York Aquarium
- The NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, North Carolina.
For a complete listing of museums included in this offer, visit the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Web site.