Hotels with Free Meals
Chief among these are the restaurants at Holiday Inns around America. Stay the night, and up to four kids 12 and under eat free in the hotel restaurant–for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
In addition, there are numerous hotel chains that include a free breakfast (for the whole family) with their room rates. Many of these are hot breakfasts, cooked to order. Among those hotel chains offering breakfast are:
- Hampton Inns
- Comfort Inns
- Embassy Suites
- Homewood Suites
- Courtyard by Marriott
- Fairfield Inns
- La Quinta Inns
- Days Inns
- America’s Best Inns
- Sleep Inns
In addition, Homewood Suites serve a light meal to guests (of all ages) Monday through Friday evenings.
Kids Eat Free Across America
The following chain restaurants offer free kids meals. Unless otherwise noted, all are for children 12 and younger when accompanied by an adult. As promotions change frequently, it’s a good idea to call the location you plan to visit to make sure they are still participating.
- Quinzo’s – free kidz meal per adult meal; valid every day
- Champps – Tuesdays; no limit to number of children per adult
- Denny’s – Tuesdays and Saturdays; 4pm to 10pm; children 10 and under; 2 kids meals per adult
- Max and Erma’s – Tuesdays
- Tony Roma’s – Tuesdays
- Texas Roadhouse – Tuesdays
- Lonestar Steakhouse – Tuesdays; two free kids meals per adult
- Ponderosa Steakhouse – Tuesdays; 4pm to close
- Chick Fil A – Tuesdays; 5pm to 8pm; free kids meal with every adult combo meal purchased
- Damon’s – Wednesdays
- Perkin’s – Wednesdays and Saturdays; PA and OH locations; 4pm to 9pm
- Steak and Shake – Saturdays and Sundays; dine in only; free kids combo meal with adult purchase of at least $9
- Claddagh Irish Pub – Sundays; MI and OH locations; two free kids per adult
The above list is limited to national and regional chain restaurants. For locally-owned restaurants that offer free kids meals, use this tool from KidsMealDeals.com that sorts kids eat free promotions by zip code.