Thanks to all the Chili’s coupons, deals, and specials, they’ve definitely earned my loyalty. If you take advantage of Chili’s specials, you can easily save anywhere from 10-50% on your meal.
Here’s some of the best ways to save on Chili’s margs and burgs.
Remember to download the official KCL app for more restaurant savings and hacks.
1. Grab Chili’s coupons, birthday freebies, and more when you join My Chili’s Rewards.
Looking for Chili’s coupons and freebies? Just join My Chili’s Rewards to get a bunch of perks like a free dessert on your birthday, free Wi-Fi, and an easy one-tap reorder through the app if you’re a regular.
You’ll also get Personalized Rewards like free appetizers, free desserts, free delivery, and free kids meals.
As soon as you sign up, you also get an immediate Chili’s coupon for either a free chips and salsa or a non-alcoholic beverage.
2. Regulars can keep the free chips and salsa or a non-alcoholic beverage coming every trip.
Besides the Chili’s coupons you’ll receive in your inbox every week after joining My Chili’s Rewards, you get more perks for being a frequent diner.
To keep the free Chili’s chips and salsa or non-alcoholic beverage deal coming, you have to spend at least $5 at Chili’s every 60 days.
3. Get two free $10 Chili’s gift cards with a $50 purchase on Cyber Monday.
During the holiday season, starting in November, Chili’s offers a free $10 gift card when you purchase $50 worth of gift cards.
But on Cyber Monday, Chili’s doubles the bonus to two $10 gift cards with every $50 purchased in gift cards. Order some Chili’s gift cards on their website.
4. Save up to $5.99 per Chili’s margarita when you order the $5 Margarita of the Month.
If you dig Chili’s margaritas, you can save around $4 to $5 when you order the Margarita of the Month.
But don’t let the price tag fool you into thinking it’s made with cheap alcohol. September’s Margarita of the Month is Back to School, featuring Jack Daniels, for only $5. And they’ve had some classy drinks on the cheap in the past couple months too:
- The Cheers to Patron ‘Rita (Patron Silver tequila)
- Hearts on Fire ‘Rita (Maker’s Mark, Fireball, and Blanco)
- The Lucky Jameson (Jameson, Blanco, and Triple sec)
5. Eat Chili’s happy hour and grab cocktails, beers, and apps for cheap.
You can save if you take advantage of Chili’s happy hour. It depends on your local Chili’s restaurant, so make sure to check beforehand. Here’s some of the deals you can take advantage of:
- $3 small domestic beer
- $4 half order of Texas Cheese Fries
- $6 boneless wings
- $5 Presidente Margarita
- $5 Long Island Iced Tea
Chili’s happy hour is usually between 3 and 7 p.m., so it’s a good excuse to leave work early.
6. Get dinner for two plus an appetizer for $25.
With the Meal for 2 deal, you can get two entrees and an appetizer for just $25.
The best value combination would be the Awesome Blossom Petals app ($7.39) and two Chicken Fajita entrees, which would regularly cost you $37.77, but you can devour for just $25.
7. One of the best Chili’s specials? The 3 for $10 deal.
One of the best Chili’s specials is the 3 for $10 deal. Basically, you get an app (soup, salad, or chips & salsa), an entree, and a non-alcoholic beverage for just ten bucks.
The biggest value combination would be the Strawberry Lemonade, soup, and Cajun Shrimp Pasta — which would otherwise cost you $21.37.
8. Sip on a Presidente Chili’s margarita for $5 daily at certain locations.
A cheap Chili’s margarita can definitely add some flare to your meal. At some locations, if you can get the popular Presidente margarita for just $5 (usually $7.99). Other locations only offer this on Thursdays.
Check with your local Chili’s for margarita deals before you head over.
9. Pick up Chili’s gift cards for over 14% off on Raise.
Buy discounted Chili’s gift cards from Raise before you dine and get an instant 14.70% off. Basically, spend $21.33 for a $25 gift card. You have no reason not to.
10. Get a free meal on Veterans Day if you’re a veteran or active military member.
If you’re an active or former military member, you get a free meal on Veteran’s Day as long as you show your military ID.
There’s also a daily 10% Chili’s military discount as long as you show them your identification.
11. Get ExtraBucks from CVS when you purchase Chili’s gift cards the week of Thanksgiving.
Every fall, CVS runs an ExtraBucks promotion on gift card purchases and Chili’s is usually included on the list.
During the week of Thanksgiving, shoppers have earned $15 ExtraBucks for every $50 purchased in gift cards at CVS.
Check out the CVS ExtraBucks page to learn how to spend and earn your ExtraBucks.
12. Over 55? Take advantage of the Chili’s senior discount and get 10% off.
If you’re over 55, show your server your ID at checkout to get 10% off your entire meal.
13. Get a Chili’s gift card fee-free when you use Coinstar.
If you want to grab a Chili’s gift card and get rid of your old jar of change at the same time, just head to your local Coinstar kiosk and unload your nickels and dimes. Just keep in mind there’s a minimum of $5 and a maximum of $100. (If you even have that much change.)
Did you see this?
Don’t Scroll Up! These are the articles mentioned: