Chili’s has earned our loyalty due to the abundance of coupons, deals and special offers.
Aim to save 10-50% on your meal when dining in using Chili’s offers.
Here are 12 tasty ways to help you save the most at Chili’s:
1. Join My Chili’s Rewards for free kids meals, appetizers and birthday freebies.
After signing up for Chili’s Rewards, you’ll receive coupons customized to your liking including free appetizers, kid’s meals and desserts, a free dessert on your birthday and free wifi.
If you dine at Chili’s at least every 60 days, you’ll be considered a “Chili’s Regular,” which brings us to . . .
2. Get free chips and salsa or a free non-alcoholic beverage every time you dine at Chili’s as a Chili’s Regular.
Besides the generous coupons you’ll receive in your inbox every week after joining My Chili’s Rewards, one of the coolest rewards you’ll receive as a Chili’s Regular is the free chips and salsa or non-alcoholic drink every time you dine at Chili’s.
To keep the free Chili’s chips and salsa or non-alcoholic beverage deal as a Chili’s Regular, you must spend at least $5 at Chili’s every 60 days.
You’ll get your first offer for free chips and salsa or a free non-alcoholic beverage emailed to you immediately after signing up!
3. Get two free $10 gift cards with a $50 gift card purchase on Cyber Monday.
During the holiday season, starting in November, Chili’s offers a free $10 gift card when you purchase $50 worth of gift cards.
But on Cyber Monday, Chili’s doubles the bonus to two $10 gift cards with every $50 purchased in gift cards. You can purchase gift cards online here.
4. Save up to $5.99 per margarita when you order Chili’s $5 Margarita of the Month.
Every month, Chili’s showcases a seasonal margarita for just $5.
Don’t let the price tag fool you into thinking it’s made with cheap alcohol. November’s Margarita of the Month was the Hennessy Harvest, which included premium top-shelf Hennessy for only $5.
5. Get appetizers, drafts and well drinks starting at $3 during Chili’s happy hour.
Check your local Chili’s for exact times, but most Chili’s offer happy hour between 3-6 p.m. and from 9 p.m. until closing.
Get $3-$6 appetizers, draft beers, wine, margaritas and well drinks.
6. Get dinner for two plus an appetizer for $25.
With the Dinner for Two deal, you can get two entrees and an appetizer for just $25.
The best value combination would be the Awesome Blossom app and two Chicken Fajita entrees, which would regularly cost you $36.77, but you can devour for just $25.
7. The 3 for $10 deal is the best value on the menu.
Choose from the 3 for $10 section of the menu to get an appetizer, non-alcoholic beverage and an entree for only $10.
The biggest value combination would be the Strawberry Lemonade, soup and Margarita Grilled Chicken — which would otherwise cost you $20.87.
Or choose a hearty appetizer — like the baked potato — and pair this 3 for $10 deal with your free chips and salsa as a Chili’s Regular and you could potentially feed two people for just $10!
8. Buy discounted gift cards for an instant 18% off.
Buy discounted gift cards from Raise before you dine and you’ll average an instant 18% off. That means your 3 for $10 deal would technically only cost you $8.20.
9. Get a free meal on Veterans Day if you’re a veteran or active military member.
Show Chili’s your military I.D. and get a free meal on Veterans Day.
10. Get ExtraBucks from CVS when you purchase Chili’s gift cards the week of Thanksgiving.
Every fall, CVS runs an ExtraBucks promotion on gift card purchases and Chili’s is usually included on the list.
During the week of Thanksgiving this year, shoppers could earn $15 ExtraBucks for every $50 purchased in gift cards at CVS.
Learn how to earn and spend CVS ExtraBucks here.
11. Get 10% off your meal anytime if you’re at least 55 years old.
Take advantage of Chili’s senior discount anytime you dine for an extra 10% off your meal.
12. Get $1 off any two frozen Chili’s entrees with a Chili’s coupon.
If you can’t make it to Chili’s, bring Chili’s entrees home.
Get a $1/2 Chili’s frozen entrees coupon off Chili’s site banner and find the meals in the freezer section at your local grocery store.