We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Are you a pumpkin fan? Well, these easy crust-free pumpkin pie cupcakes are a great fall dessert to serve. If you’re looking for a treat for fall but don’t want to waste your weekend on a complicated pumpkin pie recipe, these pumpkin pie cupcakes are for you.
If you’re like me, I can devour pumpkin spice products all year round, especially the Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. Frankly, you can make these cupcakes anytime — not just the holidays — to satisfy your spice cravings. Once you’re comfortable with this recipe, make it your own with recipe substitutions for sugar, eggs, or flour that suit your taste.
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes Recipe
Ingredients: Easy Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (learn how to make your own pumpkin pie spice)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Whipped cream
Directions: Easy Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
*Makes 12 cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with silicone liners or foil-lined cupcake liners sprayed with cooking spray (paper liners make it difficult to remove the cooked cupcakes). Or just spray the cups with nonstick cooking spray. Any of these three methods will make it easy to take the cupcake out after it’s cooked.
- Mix the pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk in a large bowl. Add the flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder, and baking soda to the mixture and stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup of the mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool cupcakes in the pan for 20 minutes, then remove and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top.
Related: Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Products We Love
Baking on a Budget
Given the enormous rise in the cost of basic baking supplies, saving some money using coupons could help, right?
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app for real-time deal alerts on small kitchen appliances, cooking utensils, baking supplies, and so much more.
Stress less (and spend less) on delicious recipes with these baking and kitchen hacks:
- Amazing Ways to Hack a Store-Bought Pumpkin Pie
- Easy Ways to Clean Your Glass Stove Top That Actually Work
- Common Air Fryer Mistakes to Avoid