These super easy pumpkin pie cupcakes are a great fall dessert alternative. They’re crust-free and rich in autumn deliciousness. If you’re looking for a sweet treat for fall but don’t want to waste your weekend on a complicated pumpkin pie recipe, these pumpkin pie cupcakes are DEFINITELY for you!
Ingredients: Easy Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Whipped cream
Directions: Easy Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
*Makes 12 cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with silicone liners, foil liners sprayed with cooking spray (paper liners make it difficult to remove the cooked cupcakes), or just spray the cups with nonstick cooking spray. Any of these three methods will make it easy to take the cupcake out after it’s cooked.
- Mix the pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk in a large bowl. Add the flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder, and baking soda to the mixture and stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup of the mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool cupcakes in the pan for 20 minutes, then remove and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice on top.
Baking on a Budget
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app for real-time deal alerts on small kitchen appliances, cooking utensils, baking supplies, and so much more.
Stress less (and spend less) on delicious recipes with these baking and kitchen hacks:
- Amazing Ways to Hack a Store-Bought Pumpkin Pie
- Easy Ways to Clean Your Glass Stove Top That Actually Work
- Common Air Fryer Mistakes To Avoid
- Thanksgiving Hacks You’ll Regret Not Knowing