Another fun holiday is just around the corner. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the kids by creating these edible shamrocks! They’re easy to make, fun to create, and delicious to eat!
Materials Needed for 10 Shamrocks:
- 30 white chocolate covered pretzels: $2.00
- 10 green M&M’s: $0.50
- 10 Hersey’s Kisses: $0.75
- 10 pretzel sticks: $0.50
- Piece of foil
- Cookie sheet
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Arrange 3 white chocolate pretzels into the shape of a shamrock on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Place Hershey’s Kiss in the center of the pretzels.
- Place carefully in the oven and bake for 4 minutes.
- Take out of oven and place your M&M in the center of the Hersey’s Kiss.
- Place pretzel stick underneath the kiss to form your stem.
- For best results place your creation in the fridge for 15 minutes to allow it to set.
- Enjoy your holiday treat!
Tip: These also turn out great with plain pretzels instead of the white chocolate ones if you are looking to save a little money or just don’t enjoy white chocolate!