Looking for a fun, simple way to document your gratitude this Thanksgiving season? Try making this Thankful Tree to add to your fall decor. It’s an easy, kid-friendly project!
- scrapbook paper
- 1-1 1/2 inch hole punch
- small hole punch
- quart size Mason jar (any vase-type jar will work)
- jar filler (candy corn, acorns, seeds, etc)
- Gather your branches. You can make the tree as full as you desire.
- Put your filler in the bottom of the jar. It is easiest to fill your jar about a third of the way full. If it is too full it is hard to move and arrange the branches.
- Cut out round circles with your larger hole punch.
- Punch small holes at the top of the large circles.
- Hang your circles on the branches of your tree. Take a few off everyday and record what you are grateful for this year. Add the circles back to tree so you can remember those blessings all month long!