It’s my favorite “F” word — freebies! Don’t you find it oh-so-satisfying when you find companies that give away free products? Especially when the free products are useful…or my second favorite “F” word — fun.
Here are my favorite stores and companies that give away free products that are actually worth your time. I’m talking deals from Walmart, Target, and even baby freebies that are otherwise rare to find. Consider me your official “free stuff finder.”
Check out our favorite companies that give away free products below…
Psst… Don’t forget to download the Krazy Coupon Lady app or text HACKS to 57299 to get the latest freebie alerts.
1. Order a free Walmart Beauty Box and you’ll only pay the shipping fee ($6.98).
Order a free Walmart Beauty Box complete with makeup, haircare, and beauty samples tailored to your needs. Once you sign up, you’ll pay $6.98 in shipping for each box (they come out four times a year). Be sure to cancel if you don’t want to continue receiving boxes.
2. Open a signup form and then open your nostrils — with free Breathe Right nasal strips.
Just fill out this form and you’ll get a free sample of Breathe Right Nasal Strips.
RELATED: Freebie Days Every Month You Can Enjoy Without Spending A Dime
3. Book a free makeup consultation or styling session at any Aveda store.
Go online and choose a 15-20 minute complimentary service like a free custom mini-facial, a makeup consultation, or a one-on-one styling session where an Aveda specialist helps you find “your look.” You’ll book your appointment at an Aveda store location in the process.
4. Join MySimilac Rewards for free baby formula coupons and samples.
Sign up for MySimilac Rewards and you’ll receive up to $400 worth of free baby formula samples and coupons.
5. Get a free Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box if you’re a Prime member.
Signing up for an Amazon Prime membership already comes with a lot of perks on its own — like the Amazon Prime 30-day free trial offer, free two-day shipping, Prime Video, and a seemingly endless number of e-books you can download through Prime Reading. But did you know you can also get freebies for creating a baby registry?
Just add one item that’s over $10 to your baby registry and purchase it. Once that item ships, log back into your Amazon account and request your free Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box. Each box comes with samples, coupons, and freebies.
6. The free Target baby registry welcome kit comes with $100 worth of freebies and coupons.
Did you know that when you create a free Target baby registry, you can get up to $100 worth of baby freebies, samples, and coupons in the Target baby registry welcome kit? Talk about baby love.
7. Be a product tester for BzzAgent and receive Procter and Gamble freebies by mail.
Sign up with BzzAgent to test P&G products and you’ll receive free samples in the mail.
If you are selected for certain BzzAgent campaigns, you could receive free samples like Tide, Gillette, Swiffer, and more to review. They award campaigns to users who are active on the BzzAgent site and post on social media often, so keep that in mind.
8. Take advantage of the Shutterfly free prints deal to get 101 photo prints and more.
Freebie alert if you’re like me and have empty picture frames and a phone full of photos! You’ll get 101 free photo prints, 5 free magnets, address labels, and one art print when you create a free account on the Shutterfly website.
9. Enfamil Family Beginnings will send you up to $400 worth of baby formula freebies and coupons.
When you sign up for the free Enfamil Family Beginnings program, they’ll send you up to $400 in free samples and coupons, plus you’ll have a chance to win free baby formula for a year.
10. Earn makeup bags, sleep masks, and other freebies when you buy Olay skin care products.
Get a free product from Olay like a jade face roller, makeup bag, or headband when you make certain purchases of Olay products. Just check the “Offers” page on their website before you shop to see what you can earn.
11. You’ll get free L’Oreal samples if you subscribe to their email list.
It seems like you can always find some sort of free L’Oreal samples on the “Offers” page of the L’Oreal website or in the promotional emails you get when you subscribe. Most recently I’ve been able to get a free sample of L’Oreal’s Pure Sugar Scrub.
In the past, I’ve seen samples of moisturizers, clay masks, and more.
12. Request a free American Girl catalog and be on the lookout for coupons.
Visit the American Girl website to request their free catalog. And then be on the lookout for American Girl coupons that sometimes show up in their printed catalog. Plus, now you can also sign up for their free AG Rewards program where you can earn points for all your purchases, birthday gifts, opportunities to earn double and triple bonus points, and so much more!