We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Converse Black Friday sales happen directly at Converse.com, and those discounts are actually pretty exciting. Plus, during Black Friday you can find Converse brand shoes on sale across a few other retailers too, but you might be surprised to learn where.
Historically, big retailers like Kohl’s, Macy’s, and JCPenney had abundant deals over Black Friday. In fact, some of the Kohl’s Converse deals in 2022 were bonkers. Still, we did dig a little deeper and got creative to help you save as much money on Converse as possible. We gathered up lots of options for Converse for up to 60% off, and we’re hoping to see similar deals in 2023.
We’ve been tracking Converse sales and Converse Black Friday sales for years. Black Friday is a great time of year to score cheap Converse if you know where to look.
Also, we’ll keep you updated as new Black Friday Converse deals drop. Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 for the best Converse deals.
Does Converse do a Black Friday sale?
Yes. The Converse.com site offers a Black Friday sale, but beyond that, you can find Converse shoe sales at other retailers too. On Black Friday in 2022, Converse.com offered 40% off sale items.
Where can I find the best Converse deals?
The Converse store (Converse.com), Kohl’s, 6pm.com, and some of the small footwear stores will all have great discounts. You may even be able to get up to 60% off.
Here are some of the best deals we found in 2022:
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lift Platform Glitter Drip Kids’ Shoes – $11.98
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Floral Embroidery Kids’ Shoes – $14.98
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lift Platform Color Swirl Kids’ Shoes – $14.98
- Chuck Taylor All Star CX Crafted Stripes – Unisex ($34.97, Converse.com), originally $75
- Little Kids Chuck 70 Sweet Scoops ($19.97, Converse.com), originally $65
- Run Star Motion CX Platform – Seasonal Color ($39.97, Converse.com), originally $120
- Chuck Taylor All Star Winter GORE-TEX® ($74.97, Converse.com), originally $110
- Chuck 70 Tartan ($64.97, Converse.com), originally $85
Learn more about how to shop Converse sales all year long.
Watch for a Kohl’s Black Friday deal on kids Converse sizes.
Kohl’s typically offers up to 60% off kids Converse shoes. So you could get a pair for $21.24, marked down from $34.99 – $54.99.
But even better, if you spent $50, you’d get $15 back in Kohl’s Cash to use on other purchases after Black Friday.
These are the 2022 Converse deals we loved for kids and grownups at Kohl’s:
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Toddler Boys’ Dinosaur Low Tops ($26.25, Kohls.com), originally $35
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Big Kid Girls’ Mystic Gems High Tops ($33.75, Kohls.com, originally $45
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Madison Mid Women’s Sneakers ($45, Kohls.com), originally $60
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lift Women’s High-Top Platform Shoes ($60, Kohls.com), originally $80
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Malden Street Men’s Sneakers ($45, Kohls.com), originally $60
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Move Cozy Utility Women’s Platform Sneakers ($60, Kohls.com), originally $80
Find out what all the best Kohl’s Black Friday deals are.
If you wear anything smaller than a women’s 8.5 or a men’s 7, buy kids’ Converse.
Converse shoes are unisex. The outside of the box lists both women’s and men’s sizes. But Converse also makes classic styles in kids’ sizes, and they’re cheaper than adult-sized styles. So if a retailer says, “Women’s Chuck Taylors” or “Girls’ Chuck Taylors,” you can ignore that.
This means you can buy kids’ Converse on sale (like the one Kohl’s offered in 2021) and get a deal, compared to paying full price for women’s shoes.
To figure out what your size would be in kids’ shoes, just take your regular size and subtract two sizes. (Example: adult “women’s” size 7 shoe – 2 = kids’ size 5).
TIP: Do you have wide feet? Definitely buy kids’ shoes, since kids’ Converse are slightly wider than adult sizes.
Get an extra 10% off Converse sale prices at 6pm.com.
On any old day, you can find Converse shoes for up to 48% off at 6pm.com. But on Black Friday, expect to pile on another 10% savings.
In 2021, 6pm.com offered deep discounts and an extra 10% off with a promo code. Plus, you could get free shipping if you purchased at least two items or spent $50 or more.
In 2022 we saw:
- Chuck Taylor® All Star® Ox – Surface Fusion ($29.90, 6pm.com), originally $60
- All Star Slide Foundation – Slip ($13.75, 6pm.com), originally $24.95
- Chuck Taylor® All Star® Pirate Print Hi (Little Kid) ($24.75, 6pm.com), originally $40
Watch for up to 50% off Converse at shoe stores.
Various shoe retailers offer Black Friday savings you’ll want to look into if you’re in the market for a new pair of Converse. Just pay close attention to exclusions at these stores. In years past, Converse has not been excluded, but the long list of brands that don’t qualify for the sales are the biggest bummer about these stores.
In 2022 the retailer has a buy more, save more promotion. You could get $10 off $50; $15 off $75; $20 off $100. However, some Converse are excluded from this offer (you’ll see the “coupon excluded” below each product for which the code does not apply).
We found an extra 25% off select Converse with a promo code at DSW. The shoe retailer’s sale only lasted two days, so don’t delay when it comes time to shop.
Shoppers saw up to 25% off and free shipping on all orders of $99 or more, with the promo code. Based on past years, Foot Locker will probably offer an Early Black Friday sale in mid November and then an actual Black Friday sale starting on Black Friday. Definitely check in on the early sale, but historically, the best Converse deals happen during Black Friday.
Here are the best deals we saw in 2022:
- Converse Men’s UNT1TL3D High Top ($59.99, Foot Locker), originally $75
- Converse Men’s Chase The Drip x KOJ Pro Leather Mid ($89.99, Foot Locker), originally $110
- Converse Girl’s Converse Hi Eva Lift ($39.99, Foot Locker), originally $55
- Converse x Converse Jump Ball All Star High Toddler Boys Shoe ($24.99, Foot Locker), originally $40
FinishLine offered an additional 30% off select off Converse during their Black Friday sale on the week of Black Friday.
These Converse styles we found eligible for the discount:
- Girls’ Toddler Converse Chuck Taylor Low Top Casual Shoes ($18.20 with code CYBER30, Finish Line), originally $35
- Women’s Converse Chuck 70 Pattern Low Top Casual Shoes ($32.20 with code CYBER30, Finish Line), originally $80
- Girls Little Kids’ Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Berkshire Leather Hit Top Boots ($38.50 with code CYBER30, Finish Line), originally $60
- Converse Run Star Hike High Top Platform Sneaker Boots ($65.10 with code CYBER30, Finish Line), originally $115