Did you know designers and brands are making kids’ shoes that look identical or very similar to their women’s shoe designs, but typically at a lower price point? It’s true, and finding your women’s to kid’s shoe size conversion can save you loads of money.
Kids’ shoes sizes are split into two categories: Toddler and youth (or “kids” shoes). Youth sizes run from size 3.5 to 7. You can convert women’s shoe sizes to kids shoe sizes, but not toddler sizes.
Ladies, if you wear a size 8.5 or smaller in shoes, you’re in luck. Men, you’re only lucky if you wear a size 7 shoe. Check it out:
Women’s to kid’s shoe size conversion chart
Here’s the formula: Your Shoe Size – 2 = Your Youth Size
To convert your women’s size to a youth size, simply subtract 2 sizes. For example, a women’s size 7 shoe is equivalent to a youth (“kids”) size 5 shoe.
Here are examples of on-trend shoe styles that are available in nearly identical (except for the price) women’s versions and kids’ versions:
3. Vans women’s slip-ons to kids shoe size saves about $10.
4. Nike women’s to kids shoe size saves about $25.
5. Converse women’s to kids shoe size saves about $15.
Womens: Chuck Taylor All Star Sneaker, $49.99
Kids: Chuck Taylor All Star Sneaker Toddler & Youth, $34.99
6. Roxy women’s to kids shoe size saves about $20.
Womens: Roxy Bayshore II Sneaker, $44.98
Kids: Roxy Bayshore III Toddler & Youth Slip-On Sneaker, $24.98
7. UGG women’s to kids boot size saves about $30.
8. Dr. Marten women’s to kids shoe size saves about $80.
9. Hunter women’s to kids boot size saves about $70.
Women: Original Short Gloss Adjustable Rain Boot, $149.99
Kids: Original Gloss Kids Waterproof Buckle Strap Rain Boots, $80
10. Crocs women’s to kids shoe size saves about $10.
11. TOMS women’s to kids shoe size saves about $19.
12. Flojos women’s to kids sandal size saves about $6.
Don’t scroll up! Here are articles we mentioned: