We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Menards Black Friday offers a plethora of deals on home improvement items, clothing, and more. Savings will land in your pocket in the form of mail-in rebates and straight sale prices. Menards doesn’t offer any actual coupons during Black Friday week.
Want to be the first to know about the hot Black Friday deals? Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 to get on the list.
1. Expect the Menards Black Friday ad to drop on November 23, 2022.
Yes, you read that right. If 2021 is any indication, the Black Friday ad won’t show its face until two days before the sale begins. This was a source of frustration for shoppers who wanted to plan out their shopping trip last year.
Will Menards be closed on Thanksgiving 2022?
Indeed. Menards only closes twice a year and one of those closures is in observance of Thanksgiving Day.
What time does Menards open on Black Friday?
Expect Menards to open at 6 a.m. on Black Friday morning and may close as early as noon. Check with your local store to see what their plan is as the sale gets closer.
See Home Depot Black Friday shopping tips.
2. Shop Menards’ Black Friday sale from November 25 – December 5. (Sooner is better!)
While Menards’ Black Friday sale lasts for ten days, encompassing Cyber Monday as well, I recommend focusing on the first few days of the sale in order to avoid inventory issues. The sooner in the sale you’re able to shop, the more likely you are to find items in stock.
3. Plan to go into your local Menards to shop.
No school like the old school, I guess. Unlike so many other retailers who offer some or all of their Black Friday deals online, Menards keeps it simple — you gotta go into the store to get the deals.
4. Take advantage of mail-in rebate deals.
Menards generally makes good use of mail-in rebate deals, so it’s no surprise that they’d offer those on Black Friday. In 2021, they offered a few mail-in-rebates on home improvement items. Expect to see something similar to this in 2022:
- 30-Gun Safe: $499 after $100 mail-in rebate
- 54″ Electric Fireplace With Insert: $219 after $50 mail-in rebate
- Air Compressor and Nailer Combo Kit: $149.99 after $40 mail-in rebate
- 22′ Aluminum 5-in-1 Ladder: $139.99 after $30 mail-in rebate
Check out what Lowe’s Black Friday plans are.
5. Best non-home-improvement deals of 2021 were artificial Christmas trees and winter wear.
Black Friday in 2021 at Menards offered a lot of deals outside of the box of “home improvement.” In fact, I saw a sweet deal on an artificial Christmas tree and loads of stocking stuffers. Check it out:
- 7.5′ Artificial Christmas Tree: $119 (
- Microfiber Socks: $0.99
- Sherpa-Lined Slippers: $2.49
- Gloves ($2.49 – $9.99)
- Beanies ($4.99 – $6.99)
- Ladies Fleece-Lined Leggings ($2.99)
6. Use the color-coded zone maps at Menards.com to navigate the store.
Menards offers a store map at Menards.com and inside their Black Friday ad. Best part? It’s color coded. Additionally, the colors match up with different categories of deals in the ads. So, every time you see a purple Black Friday ad page, you’ll know you’re looking at deals for electronics, as an example. Here are all the categories:
- Lime Green: Tools and Auto
- Orange: Outdoors and Heating
- Purple: Electronics
- Yellow: Toys
- Dark Blue: Clothing
- Brown: Kitchen
- Red: Holidays
- Peach: Home Decor
- Dark Green: Grocery, Health, and Beauty
- Light Blue: Pet
7. Menards return policy gives you 90 days to decide if you want to keep your purchases.
Within the 90-day period and a receipt, you can get your money back in the original form of payment. Need to return it after 90 days is up? Then you’ll get the original purchase price issued as store credit. In the event that you don’t have a receipt, use the Return Receipt Kiosk by customer service. If you paid with a debit or credit card, chances are good you can find your receipt and print it there!