Did you know Amazon shopping can make that whole new-mom thing so much simpler on you, baby, and the whole family?
1. Use Amazon Family to save a whopping 20% on your diaper order.
It’s totally free to sign up for Amazon Family if you’re a Prime member. Just create a child profile when you sign up, and start raking in the savings.
2. Save up to 15% when you have five Amazon Subscribe & Save subscriptions.
It’s true. You should have at least five subscriptions to save you the most money. Five or more subscriptions means you’ll get a whopping 15% off instead of 5%.
That can save you big bucks if you’re thinking about how much diapers cost during the first year.
Your subscriptions don’t need to be all baby items. For example, you can have a diaper, wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, and dish detergent subscription in order to get that 15% off.
3. Use Subscribe & Save for convenience because you don’t want to run to the store (or you’d rather sleep).
Sure, you can get diapers and wipes WAY cheaper with coupons. So this is for the times you just can’t swing couponing. (Girl, it’s okay. Remember: sleep is always a priority over couponing when you have a new baby!)
There will be days you don’t even want to go to Costco!
Amazon Subscribe & Save will have your back on those days. Plus, Amazon gives you 5% off all your Subscribe & Save orders!
There are some really great deals from Amazon Subscribe & Save:
- Pampers Swaddlers Size N, 148 count: $0.13 per diaper (with 5% off)
- Pampers Dry Size 1: 248 count: $0.11 per diaper (with 5% off)
- Seventh Generation Size 1: 160 count: $0.28 per diaper (with 5% off)
- Amazon Elements Sensitive Baby Wipes, 480 count: $0.02 per wipe (with 5% off)
- Pampers Baby Wipes Sensitive, 448 count: $0.02 per wipe (with 5% off).
- Similac Sensitive Infant Formula with Iron: As low as $0.45/oz.
Compare to Costco:
- Huggies Size 1 diapers: $0.20 per diaper
- Similac Sensitive Infant Formula with Iron: $1/oz
TIP: You can ship Subscribe & Save orders anywhere! This means your mom can gift you diapers and send them to your door. Because she’s awesome like that.
4. Let Paribus get you a free Amazon credit if your Subscribe & Save orders are late.
…Or if your Prime shipments are late!
Did you know that if your items aren’t delivered in the two days Amazon promises, they’ll give you a free Amazon credit like a gift card if you email them with your missed delivery date?
Paribus makes this deal even sweeter by taking that process out of your hands. They email Amazon on your behalf and take care of the whole process for you. One less thing to try and get your mommy brain to remember!
Paribus compensates us when you sign up for Paribus using the links we provided.
5. Don’t buy a thing without checking the Amazon Coupon page.
Keep your eyes peeled for digital Amazon coupons.
Many, many items you can Subscribe & Save for also have coupons available for even more savings, so be sure to check the Amazon coupon page before you buy. They’re even organized by category for easy browsing.
For example, right now there’s a coupon on Amazon Coupons for $2 off Huggies Snug and Dry diapers, and you can can stack it with your Subscribe & Save 15% discount on your first order!
6. Register for your baby shower on Amazon and get serious perks that you don’t get anywhere else.
The benefits of registering for your baby shower on Amazon are crazy. Like, Krazy-with-a-K crazy. This is the one place you totally should be registering. The perks include:
- Over 270,000 baby items. That’s just…so many.
- You can add registry items from any online registry and manage them in one place: Amazon.
- Return any items purchased within 90 days with zero hassle.
- Prime members get a 15% completion discount.
- Free shipping on purchases over $49, and Prime members get free two-day shipping.