We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Everyone gets excited about the Target Black Friday deals, but I think the real shopping begins with Target Cyber Monday. Cyber Monday is traditionally on the Monday after Thanksgiving, which is Nov. 27, 2023. But Target likes to spice things up and kick off the saving party a day early. Target launched its Cyber Monday sale on the Sunday prior, and it flowed right into Weeklong Deals throughout December.
Target Cyber Monday is two days long, features some of the year’s best deals, and will take place exclusively at Target.com and the Target app. Don’t forget to have your Target RedCard handy to get an additional 5% off.
Here’s what you need to know:
Target Cyber Monday actually started a day early, on Sunday, Nov. 27.
Target officially announced that Cyber Monday would begin on Sunday, Nov. 27, 2022, giving shoppers a head start on amazing savings.
In 2022, Target offered deals of up to 50% off on categories like toys, electronics, games, apparel, accessories, beauty, and more. Then, on Monday, Nov. 28, Target offered even more deals on gifts and essentials.
Best Target Cyber Monday Deals We Saw
Top deals on Nov. 27-28, 2022:
- 50% off toys
- Buy 2 get 1 free Disney toys and clothing
- Spend $20 get $5 off select kids’ books
- 30% off women’s sweatshirts & sweatpants
- 40% off Graco baby gear
- 30% off Crayola sale
- Buy 2 get 1 free on select board games
- BOGO 50% off Nerf blasters
- Up to 50% off kids’ apparel
- 30% off select Hearth & Hand with Magnolia products
- 40% off select Christmas trees
- 30% off matching holiday family pajamas
- Up to 40% off bedding and bath
- Save $200 on TCL 43-inch Roku TV (reg. $349.99, sale $149.99)
- Save $130 on LG 65″ Class 4K UHD Smart LED TV plus a $25 Target gift card (reg. $579.99, sale $449.99)
- Save $200 on Beats Studio3 wireless headphones (reg. $349.99, sale $149.99)
- Save $100 on Beats Solo3 wireless headphones (reg. $199.99, sale $99.99)
- Buy an Xbox Series S Console and get $50 off plus a $50 gift card
Top deals only on Monday, Nov. 28, 2022:
- 40% off playsets
- 25% off all beauty and cosmetics on brands including Kiss, Native, Frenshe, Shea Moisture and Hero
- 25% off select vitamins on brands like Nature Made, One A Day and Vitafusion
- Extra 15% off small appliances on brands like KitchenAid, Ninja, Keurig and Cuisinart
- Spend $100, get a $15 Target gift card on select prepaid cards
Target Weeklong Deals continued through December.
In prior years, Target has hosted “Cyber Week” after Cyber Monday. In 2022, they extended it past the week after Cyber Monday and creating “Weeklong Deals” throughout December. We saw savings on top brands like Disney, Beats, KitchenAid, Razor and Keurig.
Here’s the best deals we saw Nov. 27 to Dec. 3, 2022:
- Up to 50% off select toys on brands including CoComelon, FAO Schwarz, Fisher-Price, Hot Wheels, Jurassic World, Disney Frozen, L.O.L.Surprise!, Beyblade and LeapFrog
- Buy one, get one free plus 25% off all small toys and bath toys
- Buy two, get one free on Disney items
- Spend $20, save $5 on kids’ books
- 20% off select Razor toys
- 20% off select holiday lights
- 30% off sleepwear for the family
- 30% off women’s sweatshirts and sweatpants
- Save up to 30% on select baby gear
- Save $220 on HP 15.6-inch Laptop (reg. $659.99, sale $379.99)
- Save $100 on KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5qt Tilt-Head Mixer (reg. $399.99, sale $299.99)
Keep the savings flowin’ with the Target Holiday Price Match Guarantee.
Target’s price match policy gets a boost and becomes the Target Holiday Price Match Guarantee during Target’s early Black Friday sale (they call it “Deal Days” and it happens early to mid October) all the way up to Christmas.
According to this guarantee, Target will adjust the price for almost anything you buy online or in store at Target during the designated time period. In other words, if you buy something the second week of October at Target and it gets marked down a day before Christmas either online or in store, Target will refund you the difference!
On top of their Holiday Price Match Guarantee, Target will price match with any of their official competitors for 14 days, even during Target’s Black Friday sales! Many competitors tend to freeze their price matching policies during the holidays and on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but not Target!
TIP: We broke down everything you need to know about the Target return policy, including how it works during the holidays.
Save an extra 5% with Target RedCard.
While you’re shopping throughout the holidays, especially on Cyber Monday, don’t forget to use your Target RedCard. When you use your RedCard, you’ll get 5% off your Target and Target.com purchases.
If you don’t have a RedCard yet, keep an eye out for hot promotions like $40 off a $40 purchase for new RedCard holders. Not only will you get your 5% savings every time you shop, but now you have a free $40 to use toward your Cyber Monday goodies.
All of the Target Cyber deals are available for same-day pickup or delivery.
While you can get your Target.com orders shipped to your home within two days for free (on orders of $35+ or on all orders if you’re a RedCard holder), you can also pick them up the same day in stores or via Drive Up.
Shipt same-day delivery is also available for your Target haul. The service costs $9.99 per delivery unless you have a Shipt membership.